BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M6 with hamann wide body/auto couture/carbon fiber...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Kumas is infamous around these parts
NOt my style, but if your happy, thats all that matters...

Old 08-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Hideous car!
The wheels are ugly, but at least they're really heavy.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
yep, that car is STILL just as ugly, if not uglier then the day i saw it - embarrassing to BMW's everywhere

Old 08-28-2008, 05:28 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
This is the equivalent of a super model putting on Buffalo Bills "wardrobe and make up" and standing there say "i'd f* me"

But hey, to each it's own.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
why?

Old 08-28-2008, 02:05 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kiko1
I've been on some ridiculous forums before but wow. I understand you guys don't like or approve of my car, but I like it. I put it on here and you guys hate, which is fine by me, but to post that WB or any other shop shouldn't of had done this is a moronic comment. I told them exactly what I wanted. They did their part in satisfying the customer. It's now their fault that they put together a car that "you guys" don't approve of? Give me a break. I don't mind your guys comments about my car, but keep it to the car. Too bad you guys don't like it, im sorry, I do like it! Thanks WB!
umm. yeah, that **** is ghetto yo.
would rather drive a stock civic si than this.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
car looks really bad!! the trunk makes me want to barf!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 01:13 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by felix55
Maybe its just bad pictures but that M6 looks horrible
Funny it kinda looks like yours.

Old 08-30-2008, 08:47 PM
KeyserSoze is infamous around these parts
I did a quick and dirty photoshop job to try and improve the car (in my eyes) while retaining some of the look you were going for.

I'm assuming the hood and the trunk are CF so I tried to keep areas in both those sections untouched for it to show through. The painted sections were done to help blend both parts into the pillar better, which BMW doesn't really seem to pay much attention to these days with bangled designs. Anyways, FWIW:

Enjoy your car however you choose to!

Last edited by KeyserSoze; 08-30-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:20 PM
kiko1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze
I did a quick and dirty photoshop job to try and improve the car (in my eyes) while retaining some of the look you were going for.

I'm assuming the hood and the trunk are CF so I tried to keep areas in both those sections untouched for it to show through. The painted sections were done to help blend both parts into the pillar better, which BMW doesn't really seem to pay much attention to these days with bangled designs. Anyways, FWIW:

Enjoy your car however you choose to!
Thanks for taking the time to do those photoshops for me. I think the body lines flow much better with the carbon fiber painted.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:57 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
A little better. Lines flow better with the photoshop. I think it's the rims that are overdone that kill this car. There's like 3 colors on them.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:55 AM
asianjedi is infamous around these parts
Subscribing to a thread.

To each his own...but if I may offer some advice on modding BMWs (and probably all euros for that matter). The "essence" is to try to modify with subtle aggressiveness. Felix's car pushes the edge without going over it. I think if you painted your CF with a few exposed regions and got rid of the glaring white wheels, the Hammann WB would not look so alarming.

Of course if people see you coming from a million miles away is your goal, then carry on your current course.

Since performance is not a concern of yours considering your wheel size choice, I wish you would have chosen a 645i instead.

But then again...your car....your choices.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Mark_T is infamous around these parts
I think the car would look much nicer when you get the hood and trunk painted all white. And the rims all black.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
What the hell is that thing? This is how a Hamann M6 is supposed to look!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Mighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these parts
The only way it could get any assed uglier is if "auto couture" was stylized in latin script on trunk. Gansta stlye yo. Could someone p-shop that in and post?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M6 with hamann wide body/auto couture/carbon fiber...