BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

For the Haters!! M6/Hamann/Carbon/

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
FAIL and big time, this has managed to remind me how hondas with cheap body kit that dont go with the cars lines AT ALL. Im sorry you have to drive that around.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:37 PM
furry007 is infamous around these parts
i mean to each his own but DAMN! there should be some sort of limit....

Old 09-27-2008, 12:40 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
hey Kiko it was nice actually seeing it in person.
Your friend, Captin

Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
i dont understand how anyone could want to drive this thing and expect people to take them seriously

Old 09-27-2008, 02:40 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
White lip gotta go

Old 09-27-2008, 02:47 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the wheels. If you haven't seen wheels like this in person, don't judge until you do. A car rolled up next to me with white lipped wheels and my first thought was, ewww! After riding next to it a while it grew on me big time. Weeks later, another white lipped car rolled up on me and it was totally dramatic. Takes the eye as it goes along.

I sorta like the Hamann kit but in white it reveals too much of the creases along the body. Looks better in darker colors. Still, I'd rock this car.

Last edited by ice350; 09-30-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:57 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ice350
I love the wheels. If you haven't seen wheels like this in person, don't judge until you do. A car rolled up next to me with white lipped wheels and my first thought was, ewww! After riding next to it a while it grew on me big time. Weeks later, another white lipped car rolled up on me and it was totally dramatic. Takes the eye as it goes along.

I sorta like the Hamann kit but in white it reals too much of the creases along the body. Looks better in darker colors. Still, I'd rock this car.
When I saw this car at the shop I knew he was doing the right thing and just like Ice said you have to see it in person to actually like it.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:06 PM
And the hood looks like its open

Old 09-28-2008, 12:07 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
I feel bad for the car and worse for the next owner - i would never drive that in public i would be embarrassed, it's amazing to me people do, worst of all they thinking people are looking in envy, when people are laughing... it's sad

Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
I feel bad for the car and worse for the next owner - i would never drive that in public i would be embarrassed, it's amazing to me people do, worst of all they thinking people are looking in envy, when people are laughing... it's sad
+1..

Old 09-28-2008, 01:23 AM
ctzn is infamous around these parts
hmmm, well looks like a beautiful C6Z in the background...

ctzn (trying to be positive)

Old 09-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Mighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these partsMighty M is infamous around these parts
What happened to my suggestion of getting "modified" in stylized latin so cal script on the car?

Maybe "big pimpin" along the sill of the door?

If youre going ghetto you cant not have the script on the car saying something idiotic.

Ghetto fabulous?

Hell get all three on it.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:40 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
+2...

Old 09-28-2008, 02:52 PM
aznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the rough
You should call it "White Rice" because its fugly and ricey as hell

Old 09-28-2008, 03:27 PM
amslb182 is infamous around these parts
I dont understand it. The body kit makes it look like it should have all sorts of air inlets and cooling ducts. But it doesnt?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For the Haters!! M6/Hamann/Carbon/