BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Problems with keepting Silverstone interior clean?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
Problems with keepting Silverstone interior clean?

Does anyone have first hand experience with having a car with Silverstone interior? Currently looking at a preowned M5 Alpine w/ Silverstone. Anyone have problems keeping this interior clean? Generally I am a very clean person, just dont want it to be a hassle. Thanks in advance

Old 01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I have an '06 E60 M5 in alpine white with silverstone interior.
It is beautiful but from a practical point of view I hate it.
No matter how clean you are it always develops a film. It is a maintainence nightmare.

I WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN!

Ranger

Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
I've only had mine for a few months, but so far I've been impressed with how clean it is. GT3, can you elaborate on what you mean by a film?

Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
Yea had the silverstone interior on my old E36 M3... No matter how often you clean and lexol it, its gets dirty and stains...