BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My New Project Car about to Begin!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 AM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Great looking car.. The stripe on the wheels is hand painted, powdered coat or sprayed on ?

Old 05-12-2009, 10:33 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
that is one great looking 135i. got any videos? cant find them on your website.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
just some exhaust ones. go to www.youtube.com/vividracing

Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 AM
SoCalM6 is infamous around these parts
looking good so far. However I personally thing the pinstripe would have looked better if it wasn't so thick of red. However either way still looks good.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Awesome project. These 335i/135i engines are the closest thing we have to the 2JZ these days in terms of easy bpu gains and solid boostable internals.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Took our Project 135I out to the drags on Friday night for some fun. And why not! Only 100F outside in the Arizona desert, alittle sweat and poor running turbos is always neat. Along with our buddy in his Nissan R34 GTR, we made quite the show. The little steptronic 135I equipped with a JB3 ECU update, Riss Racing Intake, Code3 Intercooler, and Agency Power Exhaust put down a 13.3 second 1/4 mile run with a trap speed of 106mph. To show how hot it was, the GTR with 600 HP ran a 12.6. Both of these on pump gas of course. One of the guys at the track took this awesome picture of us at the start line. Enjoy!

Check out all our BMW Performance Racing Parts Here.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Former Vendor
Vivid Racing's Project 135I is taking on some serious mods on the inside and outside to try and hang with its big brother, Project 997TT. In VR fashion, its got to look good. So we had the car wrapped in Battleship Gray. A common question is about the paint. At anytime we can peel the wrap off and the paint is in perfect condition. The wrap is meant to last up to 5 years and at around $2000, a great alternative to paint. Before you might have noticed our HRE C90 wheels had a red time attack stripe on them, no more... The wheel outters are now all gloss black and we kept the flat black center. Blending well with the black roof fin, door handles, and front grills, we added some carbon bits. The car features iCarbon's new aero parts for the 135I. This includes their aggressive rear diffuser, front lip, mirror covers, and trunk spoiler all in carbon fiber. The fitment, quality, and styling of these parts is flawless as seen on our YouTube Videos. The overall look is just amazing!

Now that we have our full Agency Power catless exhaust, new Agency Power intercooler, and other power mods, it was time to turn back to our intake system and upgrade that. With claims stouting 13hp and 15ft/lbs of torque, we had to try it out. The look, fitment, and quality of the Injen intake is great. Very clean and nothing less expected from one of the top intake manufactures. Upon driving the car, it simply rocked. You could feel the torque difference down low. Not to base our claims solely on the butt dyno, we will be doing a dyno test shortly to compare.

Up next... Turbo upgrade. Stay tuned!

View all gallery photos here - http://www.vividracing.com/forums/ga...ages.php?c=403

Old 12-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
Vivid Racing's Project 135I is taking on some serious mods on the inside and outside to try and hang with its big brother, Project 997TT. In VR fashion, its got to look good. So we had the car wrapped in Battleship Gray. A common question is about the paint. At anytime we can peel the wrap off and the paint is in perfect condition. The wrap is meant to last up to 5 years and at around $2000, a great alternative to paint. Before you might have noticed our HRE C90 wheels had a red time attack stripe on them, no more... The wheel outters are now all gloss black and we kept the flat black center. Blending well with the black roof fin, door handles, and front grills, we added some carbon bits. The car features iCarbon's new aero parts for the 135I. This includes their aggressive rear diffuser, front lip, mirror covers, and trunk spoiler all in carbon fiber. The fitment, quality, and styling of these parts is flawless as seen on our YouTube Videos. The overall look is just amazing!

Now that we have our full Agency Power catless exhaust, new Agency Power intercooler, and other power mods, it was time to turn back to our intake system and upgrade that. With claims stouting 13hp and 15ft/lbs of torque, we had to try it out. The look, fitment, and quality of the Injen intake is great. Very clean and nothing less expected from one of the top intake manufactures. Upon driving the car, it simply rocked. You could feel the torque difference down low. Not to base our claims solely on the butt dyno, we will be doing a dyno test shortly to compare.

Up next... Turbo upgrade. Stay tuned!

View all gallery photos here - http://www.vividracing.com/forums/ga...ages.php?c=403

Old 12-01-2009, 09:54 AM
DP88 is infamous around these parts
Looks sick!

Old 12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Killer wrap job. I like it much better than the standard paint and black/red wheel combo.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
Just rocked the dyno. Car made 322rwhp and 365ft/lbs of torque!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PATSM9NUpUc

The Injen Intake added 6HP and 5ft/lbs of torque over the previous intake.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:08 PM
MCars is infamous around these parts
A Silly Question Re; Wrap...

I know this may sound silly....but this is the kind of luck I sometimes have....if you wrap the car....and get pulled over....how the "F" do you explain the car color NOT matching the VIN#/registration...

Old 12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
I cant imagine that happening, but who knows!

Old 12-03-2009, 03:17 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Awesome build. I wish it was darker gray though because it looks like the primered color of body kits civic drivers have on the cars. I do like that it is different though. Man I wish I coudl have gotten a 135i this time around. Great little car.

Old 12-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor
It was suppose to be slightly darker. Oh well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Project Car about to Begin!!!