BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

610 hp e92 m3.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:42 PM
nikech1 is infamous around these parts
wow that kit is crazy! can't wait to see the numbers!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Theres a Groupbuy going on in the Groupbuy section for this kit by Autotalent looks like I might be getting this kit soon.

Old 04-26-2009, 06:23 AM
PSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud of
More pics!!!

Old 04-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Driving vids?

Old 04-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by Fantasma
Driving vids?
I think this is something best experienced first hand Either way you can search YouTube for some vids I guess. I know you were looking to get a SC Why don't you hop on that Groupbuy

Old 04-26-2009, 06:39 PM
JesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the rough
what kind of rims and what are the spec's

Thanks

Old 04-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Is the tuning even sorted out yet?

Old 04-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Don't think its the tuning we'll find out once its on my car if it is I'll fix that quick.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
Don't think its the tuning we'll find out once its on my car if it is I'll fix that quick.
I think you are making a mistake, but your call.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by CURI0
I don't think so. G-power has a good reputation and has been around doing FI before all the competition. Only in US because they haven't been pushed out here as much as VF,AA, and others they don't have as strong recognition in the US. Bottom line just looking at the components alone they have the best quality materials so far. And they've been testing it for a while infact this kit was available before the M3 was even available in the US thats how long its been in development. I'm sure once I get it on the car the results will be awesome. We will see I will be working closely with them if they do infact need to make changes to the tuning.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:53 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jmoney
I don't think so. G-power has a good reputation and has been around doing FI before all the competition. Only in US because they haven't been pushed out here as much as VF,AA, and others they don't have as strong recognition in the US. Bottom line just looking at the components alone they have the best quality materials so far. And they've been testing it for a while infact this kit was available before the M3 was even available in the US thats how long its been in development. I'm sure once I get it on the car the results will be awesome. We will see I will be working closely with them if they do infact need to make changes to the tuning.
Anyone can throw together the hardware, it really is the tuning that makes these things work on 91 octane.

I hope it all goes well obviously, I just think it is wise to see what VF, ESS, and Active do as their kits are always stronger than the gpower effort, for less money.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:08 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Anyone can throw together the hardware, it really is the tuning that makes these things work on 91 octane.

I hope it all goes well obviously, I just think it is wise to see what VF, ESS, and Active do as their kits are always stronger than the gpower effort, for less money.
LOL...

obviously you don`t know too much about G-Power...
I don`t work at G-Power or something,but..
anytime you are in Germany,I`ll invite you to take a look at the G-Power HQ.
I`ll arrange something,so you can talk to these "anyones"

G-Power development takes place just a few miles away from BMW HQ and less money is not always the best route to go on tuning for high dollar cars...
They have to do much more documentation and meet higher standards than in the US,as we hav the TÜV,which makes it impossible to just "throw anything together" and call it a day..the testing has to be much more rigorous and detailed...
Plus you have a full warranty for 3 years...
Stuff like procede or other US-Tunes would not make it far over here..
Kinda annoying that we have that many regulations on cars,but on the other hand it`s an advantage for people seeking safe tunes for expensive cars.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:38 AM
DorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by youngbimmer
..They have to do much more documentation and meet higher standards than in the US,as we hav the TÜV,which makes it impossible to just "throw anything together" and call it a day..the testing has to be much more rigorous and detailed...
That is the truth. The quality control standards in Germany are a lot more comprehensive than they are in the US. Nothing gets past the TÜV in regards to safety, durability and quality.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:44 PM

I rather make a lil less power and have a better quality product then make more power and worry about something breaking. I've seen threads about ESS people not ever making advertised HP so that alone tells you right there grass is not always greener. Besides. I think Since G-power has been around for over 25 years and Has the worlds fastest FI E60 M5 they might know a thing or two. Another thing is since this kit is made in Germany where the autobahn is I can be assured that I can use the power as much as I want. I'm not sure about the others maybe good for a few short runs and thats about it.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts
How is he making a mistake? I have the Gpower kit on my car, the car is running like a monster. I had cats before and it was holding alot of power back. I'll get on the dyno soon, show you guys some nice numbers.

Stay tuned, I'm pretty sure the Gpower will be the best kit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 610 hp e92 m3.