BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

610 hp e92 m3.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tightie
How is he making a mistake? I have the Gpower kit on my car, the car is running like a monster. I had cats before and it was holding alot of power back. I'll get on the dyno soon, show you guys some nice numbers.

Stay tuned, I'm pretty sure the Gpower will be the best kit.
I thought you were still sorting it out?

A blower is not a mistake, I said jumping in too early before seeing the supercharger landscape. Like I said, his car, his call. I believe you said you couldn't wait, so I understand. Some people want power now.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Fe9L is infamous around these parts
Very nice....

Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
Ive been lucky enough to have sat shotgun in tighties monster, that thing aint no joke, Its one bad motha fu*ka... and soon itll be a scary motha fu*ka...

Old 11-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Blast from the past, why the hell did a guy with 3 posts bump this? Although I have to say, I knew what I was talking about.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I don't follow to closely but didn't tightie's motor have a bad outcome?
I met tightie last May at Bimmerfest and saw his M3. It looked very nice.

Ranger

Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts
Blast from the past.

I was running the wrong software from Gpower and had too much timing.
I would no longer like affiliate myself with Gpower, they took the tab on my motor and now I am parting ways with the kit.

Now I'm going with a totally different set up...

This one will be in the record books. Give me another 3 weeks, I'll give you guys a update.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
Blast from the past.

I would no longer like affiliate myself with Gpower, they took the tab on my motor and now I am parting ways with the kit.

This one will be in the record books. Give me another 3 weeks, I'll give you guys a update.

At least they paid for your repairs.

That's a MAJOR teaser with the last line.
?Gintani's blower

Old 11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
AA setup will be on the top. I rode in their E90 prototype and that thing is a beast. Very power all the way to redline. It should be coming soon to an M near you.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:09 PM
503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all
Good to hear, looking forward to the news!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by boostedtwin
AA setup will be on the top. I rode in their E90 prototype and that thing is a beast. Very power all the way to redline. It should be coming soon to an M near you.
Are you basing AA's setup being on top due to the fact you rode in it? That makes a lot of sense...

I assume you meant very linear power all the way to redline, which would be a function of the centrifugal blower.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:15 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Let me see if I have the facts straight: Your motor blew with the G power set up however they are paying for a new motor?

Old 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM
minsup88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Let me see if I have the facts straight: Your motor blew with the G power set up however they are paying for a new motor?

I think he wrote it ITT, but if I remeber correctly, he blew his motor due to timing/tune provided by G-Power. So that is why G_power supplied him with a new motor.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:46 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Gpower loaded the wrong software onto my car, which had way too much timing. They covered the labor and some parts to repair my motor. I threw some extra money in to make some changes that will make me happier in the long run.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:56 PM
mspiredm3 is infamous around these partsmspiredm3 is infamous around these parts
Blast from the past.

Ohhh, I can't wait, should be good. I think we will be very close too

Old 11-22-2009, 02:17 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CURI0
Are you basing AA's setup being on top due to the fact you rode in it? That makes a lot of sense...

I assume you meant very linear power all the way to redline, which would be a function of the centrifugal blower.
I meant linear( was on my iphone) and I said it should be on the top ones due to their previous history on M3 chargers. I currently have stage 2 HKS doing 515rwhp on an E46 and before that I had a VF kit which was a piece of crap...