BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

610 hp e92 m3.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts
610 hp e92 m3.

I was checking out the cover of Car & Driver the other day and I thought it would be nice to share some information about it.. but I waited until I had more proof.

I guess I should call them, they have to add a E92 M3 to the list...

Gpower Stage 2 Kit. I should be producing 610 HP. I will have dynos from before and after install.

I'd like to thank Sam@AutoTalent for getting the kit so fast.. Now I don't have to wait for other vendors to finish software and testing.

All work will be done at Auto Talent. I wouldn't trust any other tech other then Zolti anyways.

For more information feel free to PM/Email Sam directly. Email: Sam@AutoTalent.Com

Auto Talent is pretty booked and busy right now working on other cars so we have to put the supercharger install on hold.. Hopefully we'll get my car into the shop next week or the week after. I should be up and running before Mfest 3!

- Josh

Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts

Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
wow! keep updated

Old 03-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Newt911 is infamous around these parts
Are you coming to M fest in Las Vegas with this set up?

Old 03-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Brabusclk04 is infamous around these parts
dam bro, thats some good stuff! Cant wait to see the results and final product.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:09 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Wonder how bad that intake will heatsoak? That kit looks ballller as hell. I've yet to see one in person! Can't wait to see the results!

Old 03-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
hmm...orange...? like to see it in engine bay.

but sick project!

Old 03-17-2009, 08:23 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great project. Keep us posted.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:48 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

1st G-Power blower kit in the states! Congrats!
Hopefully I can swing by Autotalent and have a peak.

Your car is going to be a freak when its all said and done!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
the stage 2 includes a bigger supercharger and the g-power full exhaust : have you pics of this one?
g-power announces 580hp have you a new version of the kit with more boost?

Old 03-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Banned
///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts
subscribed....the intake mani should be red.....

Old 03-18-2009, 05:49 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
yeah finally someone in the US got it!

I don`t know why it did not happen earlier...I even posted it on supercharger topic

GREAT choice!!!
These guys know their work and the Kit will haul ***!
btw,the numbers the G-power guys publicate are only the official numbers..
inofficially you could get higher numbers if you get your car to Munich and talk to them

Old 03-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Very nice and it looks awesome.
Could you give a list of what the kit includes? They send everything regarding the new software?
Congrats and looking forward to performance results.

Ranger

Old 03-18-2009, 10:11 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
AFAIK they reflash the facoty ecu with enlarged injectors

Old 03-18-2009, 10:41 AM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
WOw! tahts hot! keep us posted...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 610 hp e92 m3.