BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

[Vids] Modded E92 M3 vs. Modded E92 M3, Modded 996tt, Modded E60 M5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
First of all YOU were the skeptical one not me so why should I have to follow up to you? When you were PM'in me whining about how you want that kind of power you weren't calling BS then now that I can't prove it anymore because I'm supercharged its somehow BS all of a sudden now. No one said the Exahust alone made 30whp on top of the RPi Its a combination of a Tune AND the Superior exhaust that makes the power. I have always stated that my Dyno's were SAE corrected with the same LOAD on every single pull I've made at Gintani. Like I've said I'm not an Employee of Gintani so It doesn't help me to LIE on their behalf what do I get out of it a lousy $200 bucks off the retail at the cost of my credibility?

I don't think so buddy if It was BS I'd be the first to call BS. Countless people have witnessed the runs for themselves, people that have M3's and people that don't at Gintani. You would think if it was such BS people would have called it a long time ago with some sort of hard proof. Post a quote of me saying anything other then my pulls were all SAE corrected.
Whining? Last I checked no one has topped my times, all you have is dyno numbers. You ran around claiming you were faster and had more power BASED ON INFLATED NUMBERS.

I was interested in actually making a comparison to HELP PEOPLE DECIDE. You are interested in spreading nonsense not based in reality.

Oh, so the tune and the superior exhaust? Yet, I have a custom tune, and you are saying that the tune is somehow superior with that exhaust? Are you reading what you are typing? Get back to reality man.

Millions of people can witness a dyno run, what does that have to do with posting significantly corrected numbers?

Anything other than your pulls were SAE? Ya, you dodged the question about if they were SAE with any % of correction: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...8&postcount=50

Does not matter, when I get a car with a Ginatni exhaust and an RPI exhaust on the same dyno, everything will become clear. You better believe a Gintani no cat exhaust with a tune is not going to post over 30 wheel on an RPI no cat exhaust with a tune, unless you are dreaming and buying into numbers to stroke yourself to.

Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by CURI0
Whining? Last I checked no one has topped my times, all you have is dyno numbers. You ran around claiming you were faster and had more power BASED ON INFLATED NUMBERS.

I was interested in actually making a comparison to HELP PEOPLE DECIDE. You are interested in spreading nonsense not based in reality.

Oh, so the tune and the superior exhaust? Yet, I have a custom tune, and you are saying that the tune is somehow superior with that exhaust? Are you reading what you are typing? Get back to reality man.

Millions of people can witness a dyno run, what does that have to do with posting significantly corrected numbers?

Anything other than your pulls were SAE? Ya, you dodged the question about if they were SAE with any % of correction: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...8&postcount=50

Does not matter, when I get a car with a Ginatni exhaust and an RPI exhaust on the same dyno, everything will become clear. You better believe a Gintani no cat exhaust with a tune is not going to post over 30 wheel on an RPI no cat exhaust with a tune, unless you are dreaming and buying into numbers to stroke yourself to.
Bring your car to Gintani with whoever you'd like to compare against or shut up. The only thing inflated is your BS. I'm spreading non-sense? You have no proof to what you're saying at all you're just assuming that because some dude randomly jumped in and made a claim that is baseless that somehow you got some dirt on me dude please. Get a life. I guess my Dynapack results were fake too and the results of my supercharger also .. I vote you get banned until you come back with some real factual evidence that I'm some kind of liar otherwise you should quit. What if I posted some BS like " A bird told me you're a homo" Does that make it a fact no it doesn't so stop your non-sense.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Bring your car to Gintani with whoever you'd like to compare against or shut up. The only thing inflated is your BS. I'm spreading non-sense? You have no proof to what you're saying at all you're just assuming that because some dude randomly jumped in and made a claim that is baseless that somehow you got some dirt on me dude please. Get a life. I guess my Dynapack results were fake too and the results of my supercharger also .. I vote you get banned until you come back with some real factual evidence that I'm some kind of liar otherwise you should quit. What if I posted some BS like " A bird told me you're a homo" Does that make it a fact no it doesn't so stop your non-sense.
What exactly do your supercharger or dynapack results have to do with a Gintani dyno'd car with a CLAIMED 390 wheel Dyno Dymanics getting pulled by a 363 MUSTANG wheel DCT? Do you not get it? Are you capable of staying on topic? The numbers don't make sense. It is like I am speaking to a child more interested in making gay jokes.

Ya, I tried to bring my car to Gintani, all I got was stories from you about how hard at work everyon is. I understand their need to work on things for Bimmerfest. How long has Bimmerfest been over with for now? You said yourself you could pull off your exhaust and let me dyno with it. What happened to that? I'll set this up on my own, it was ridiculous for me to actually expect an intelligent response from you to providing some data for the M3 community. It is easier for you to go around running your mouth about your numbers on paper and talking down on myself and RPI even though now we see the higher dyno Gintani car did not perform where it counted, in the real world.

Last edited by CURI0; 06-16-2009 at 05:27 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:54 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
whoa guys... I was in the 996TT that morning. I believe the black M3 was a 4 door as well right drew? There has to be a couple hundred pound difference as well... not to mention he also had a roll bar in his car and the only time I ran him, he mis-shifted (i'm not saying he's a bad driver), but with DCT, the shifts are definitely faster and more consistent. You guys are fighting over 1 video of 1 run...

Old 06-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by CURI0
What exactly do your supercharger or dynapack results have to do with a Gintani dyno'd car with a CLAIMED 390 wheel Dyno Dymanics getting pulled by a 363 MUSTANG wheel DCT? Do you not get it? Are you capable of staying on topic? The numbers don't make sense. It is like I am speaking to a child more interested in making gay jokes.

Ya, I tried to bring my car to Gintani, all I got was stories from you about how hard at work everyon is. I understand their need to work on things for Bimmerfest. How long has Bimmerfest been over with for now? You said yourself you could pull off your exhaust and let me dyno with it. What happened to that? I'll set this up on my own, it was ridiculous for me to actually expect an intelligent response from you to providing some data for the M3 community. It is easier for you to go around running your mouth about your numbers on paper and talking down on myself and RPI even though now we see the higher dyno Gintani car did not perform where it counted, in the real world.
Ya ok so going from 333whp to 405whp on a Dynapack means the 70whp is fake? Did you forget that when I ran drew I did much better Drew just said so. Accordinf to you all my results are fake so thats why I bring up the Dynapack results and the Dynos with my Supercharger at Gintani since the "correction factor" is up 10-15% explain that. How that make sense and I still make the power on other dyno's that don't even know what or who Gintani is? Like I said take ur *** to Gintani or shut up about it.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 AM
tightie is infamous around these parts
You guys are wasting your time, Sticky won't ever stop arguing. Only way to settle it is to take it to the streets.

(Which he won't come to anyways)

You're welcome to come to a mexico run, if you don't want to then just stop arguing over numbers. They have done over 100 events and have not had any problems.

Another suggestion, then set up a track event. I'll be there in my "weak" Gpower kit too. Bring your buddies at ESS out there. I'd love to power some power to the ground and at the end of the day just say I told you so.

Every single thread of you is just talking, talking talking.. I've never seen you put your "money where your mouth" is.

Actions speak louder then words.

I have nothing against you bud but seriously, you need to man up to the plate.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 PM
MPower82 is infamous around these parts
A real race would be a DCT car with GINTANI MODS or a 6MT car vs Brian with RPI mods until then that whole fake HP story is trash. Just like most RPI stuff thanks....

You claim RPI stuff is trash? and you claim to have dynoed at RPI with your Gintani exhaust? and you claim that RPI sells tin cans?

Think back, and answer these questions to yourself truthfully.

RPI is well known and respected in the BMW community because our products are tried and proven to produce HP, and support everything we claim. Our knowledge, developement and quality are also respected.

Yet you are on here making these accustaions, for a "new" company. Not a smart way to try and compare Gintani to a solid company. I will call out a few favors to see if other forums that I know we are both involved in share your opinion. That will do the talking for me.

I know these statements came from you and not Gintani, and Curio has his own way of expressing his opinion. See you around man.

Last edited by MPower82; 06-16-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by MPower82
You claim RPI stuff is trash? and you claim to have dynoed at RPI with your Gintani exhaust? and you claim that RPI sells tin cans?

Think back, and answer these questions to yourself truthfully.

RPI is well known and respected in the BMW community because our products are tried and proven to produce HP, and support everything we claim. Our knowledge, developement and quality are also respected.

Yet you are on here making these accustaions, for a "new" company. Not a smart way to try and compare Gintani to a solid company. I will call out a few favors to see if other forums that I know we are both involved in share your opinion. That will do the talking for me.

I know these statements came from you and not Gintani, and Curio has his own way of expressing his opinion. See you around man.d
I never said I dynoed at RPI I said. I've dynoed my baseline inline with cars that have dynoed at RPI so whoever said that Gintani is running. Their dyno with a 10-15% correction factor doesn't know what the they're talking about. Because if that's the case I would have baselined a lot more the 310whp right? I could be wrong but something tells me that RPI started that rumor. BTW Gintani isn't so new They were big into the mini scence for a while And honestly if Gintani is so new why do they have a Blower already on an E92 what does RPI have some scoops? Ya thought so.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:58 PM
MPower82 is infamous around these parts
If the correction factors are REALLY screwed up then how eactly did I Dyno in the ball park of the stock M3's at the RPI dyno? Infact one guy dynoed supposedly 330whp on RPI's Dyno Dynamics. I still dynoed 310whp so who's numbers would be false?

reads like it to me.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM
keang24 is infamous around these parts
I think it's useless to compare dyno# between cars, like my dick is bigger than yours. I'm sure both RPI and Gintani has nothing against each other. Childish comments just make them both look bad.

btw, did gintani has their own blower on either M3/M5? i'm definitely interested if price is right.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by tightie
You guys are wasting your time, Sticky won't ever stop arguing. Only way to settle it is to take it to the streets.

(Which he won't come to anyways)

You're welcome to come to a mexico run, if you don't want to then just stop arguing over numbers. They have done over 100 events and have not had any problems.

Another suggestion, then set up a track event. I'll be there in my "weak" Gpower kit too. Bring your buddies at ESS out there. I'd love to power some power to the ground and at the end of the day just say I told you so.

Every single thread of you is just talking, talking talking.. I've never seen you put your "money where your mouth" is.

Actions speak louder then words.

I have nothing against you bud but seriously, you need to man up to the plate.
That is why I have the fastest numbers on the strip to back it up, and you don't. That is why I was the only guy to step up on M3post to the N54 calling out M3's. That is why I had runs with M5's posted on M5board before jmoney here even had his car. That is why I don't just sit there talking about street runs, I post more than just dyno numbers and pictures of magazine covers stroking myself about HP numbers I didn't hit

Step up to the plate and get out to a strip, or just sit there and type. Lets see if asking you to be at a location of my choosing at 5 AM, on a Saturday of my choosing, to street race, is fine with you. This obsession with street racing with no numbers to show for it is pathetic.

You ever even get your tuning fixed or are you still waiting for parts so the Gpower looks semi-decent?

ESS has nothing to do with me. You and Jon here were talking down on them even though their kit is flat out superior and putting up better numbers. They are smart enough to not rush it out, so they don't have to post junk numbers like you did and wait for "upgrades" for the kit to run correctly. The same goes for Active Autowerke and VF.

I have nothing against you either bud. Man up? I'm the only one who actually has manned up and gone to play with the big boys. I'm the only one who was busting my *** on the strip. How is that for actions? Where were you two? YOU need to man up. I know jonmartin was watching from the sidelines the second time around, and then typing about it. So you will come to the track for the next event? Excellent, can't wait to see what you run with the Gpower kit. That action will speak louder than words, I've already been there done that. Don't forget you agreed to it.

Last edited by CURI0; 06-16-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Banned
I never said I dynoed at RPI I said. I've dynoed my baseline inline with cars that have dynoed at RPI so whoever said that Gintani is running. Their dyno with a 10-15% correction factor doesn't know what the they're talking about. Because if that's the case I would have baselined a lot more the 310whp right? I could be wrong but something tells me that RPI started that rumor. BTW Gintani isn't so new They were big into the mini scence for a while And honestly if Gintani is so new why do they have a Blower already on an E92 what does RPI have some scoops? Ya thought so.
Didn't some of the Gintani guys take over what was left of RMS?

Another thing, obviously your baseline was uncorrected, we went over that.

This is all very simple, the cars need to be there on the same day, same dyno, same time. I'll set that up and we will see if the numbers hold true, what do you think is going to happen?

Old 06-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by jhuang25
whoa guys... I was in the 996TT that morning. I believe the black M3 was a 4 door as well right drew? There has to be a couple hundred pound difference as well... not to mention he also had a roll bar in his car and the only time I ran him, he mis-shifted (i'm not saying he's a bad driver), but with DCT, the shifts are definitely faster and more consistent. You guys are fighting over 1 video of 1 run...
It may seem that way on the surface, but it is much deeper than that.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
well, in my opinion, a 4 door manual M3, with a roll cage and full interior, being walked by a DCT coupe with more mods is not that big of a deal... then again, this is way more entertaining than the usual 996TT forum, so carry on!

Old 06-16-2009, 02:14 PM
slimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud of
6-28 willow springs big track. Bmw run group, with speed ventures. There will be a bmw m6 with slight rpi mods. I think I can put an end to the pissing contest there. The rpi mods have been torture tested at the track and at high speeds. I do not work for RPI , but I am a very satisfied customer. Quality is great. especially their exhaust.

willow springs-- talk is cheap back it up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [Vids] Modded E92 M3 vs. Modded E92 M3, Modded 996tt, Modded E60 M5