BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My M5 "the Blackhawk"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by docdan
Ranger,

Great looking car and great looking home! From what I can see, you've worked hard to earn all you have, and I'm glad that you can enjoy it.

Congratulations!

Dan
Thank you Dan for your comments.
I also want to thank all other members for their compliments.

When the dust settles there will be mods to the M5. I have some ideas.

The white M5 is still in the hospital. It will soon have a pulse and what a pulse it will be.

Ranger

Old 07-26-2009, 09:12 PM
ranger66 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
That "sticker" signifies what I bled and sweat for my friend.

Ranger

Looks good. Keep up the good work.

All The Way!!

Old 07-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ranger66
Looks good. Keep up the good work.

All The Way!!
Uah!!

Airborne

Ranger

Old 07-28-2009, 12:53 PM
czechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura about
IMO the black alpinas compliment it nicely; thumbs up

Old 07-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Jasoncor is infamous around these parts
perfection, very nice m5

Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
AlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant future
Congrats! Best color on the M5!

Old 07-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Nice M5 addition Ranger, nice house too. I agree on the Alpinas, not my favorite choice in rims...

When is the white beast coming back from surgery?
Nicky the white M5 will be a real "bad boy". Right now we are working out the software. There has been considerable original CNC'ed fabrication required. All new billet aluminum intake manifold and velocity stacks.
We are developing the files to also run race fuel and methanol.
Each turbo can flow 650 rwhp. The clutch designed to match the engine can take 1,100 lb/ft of torque.
This will be big my friend.

Plans are in the works for 2 mile airstrip runs to let this "bad boy" stretch his legs. We want to run the worlds top exotics. We also want to challenge the G-Power claims.

ASR Engineering is capable of achieveing these goals.

Cheers

Ranger

Old 07-31-2009, 11:58 AM
silkysmooth is infamous around these parts
OP, you are crazy with mods!!! mad props

Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good Ranger!

Old 07-31-2009, 03:07 PM
CFZ
CFZ is infamous around these parts
Beautiful! Makes me miss my 5er.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:42 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
Time to update the sig... LOL Congrats

Old 07-31-2009, 03:48 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome. I believe that is the M5 from Chicago Motor Cars. They had a M5 and M6 that were heavily modded and owned by the same guy. My good friend was looking at this exact car and ended up not going with it. How do you like it? From what I know, that is one clean M5.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:42 PM
DevJ is infamous around these parts
Ranger, you need to update your sig

Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Looks awesome. I believe that is the M5 from Chicago Motor Cars. They had a M5 and M6 that were heavily modded and owned by the same guy. My good friend was looking at this exact car and ended up not going with it. How do you like it? From what I know, that is one clean M5.
The car is definitely clean. I do have a complaint about the suspension.
I believe it was done by Platinum Motorsport and personally it sucks. It is noisy and annoying.
Personally I do not think this dealer ever checked out and serviced this car before selling it. After a couple of weeks I now have the service light on.
They never sent me the keys for the Alpina wheel center caps. Without them you can not remove the wheels nor even check the tire pressures since the valvestems are inside. They didn't even have the keys themselves which leads me to realize that the wheels never came off to check brakes and suspension.
They stated the car was "inspected", lie!
After my insistence they got the keys from the prior owner who still had them.
Overall I'm satisfied with the M5 as a clean low mileage 06 car but it appears the car needs a service and I have to check the shocks/springs.

Ranger

Old 07-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned
blackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant futureblackburry has a brilliant future
You should get plates like BLKHAWK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.