BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My M5 "the Blackhawk"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Bucks is infamous around these parts
You are talking about AMGGirl . Not sure if it is hers or not.

Originally Posted by Nico
congrats on the new M5

was this owned by the girl that also has that bronze-like murcielago? cant recall her name right now

Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
This M5 was not owned by this woman. The M5 had one prior owner and the name on the title was a man. You guys figure it out.

Ranger

Old 08-01-2009, 12:31 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
The car is definitely clean. I do have a complaint about the suspension.
I believe it was done by Platinum Motorsport and personally it sucks. It is noisy and annoying.
Personally I do not think this dealer ever checked out and serviced this car before selling it. After a couple of weeks I now have the service light on.
They never sent me the keys for the Alpina wheel center caps. Without them you can not remove the wheels nor even check the tire pressures since the valvestems are inside. They didn't even have the keys themselves which leads me to realize that the wheels never came off to check brakes and suspension.
They stated the car was "inspected", lie!
After my insistence they got the keys from the prior owner who still had them.
Overall I'm satisfied with the M5 as a clean low mileage 06 car but it appears the car needs a service and I have to check the shocks/springs.

Ranger
Yeah. I didn't know about the M5 suspension. Are you going to change it out? My buddy just called me up one day and sent me to the Chicago Motor Cars website to look at the M5 you purchased and while I was on the website I happened to see the M6. I actually called Chicago Motor Cars and was interested in the M6 but my friend and I were a little discouraged because they were both cars from 2006. I ended up with the 2009 CL63, instead. I love the look of that M5 though. Absolutely stunning. I heard through the salesman that the previous owner was some guy from downtown Chicago who barely drove the cars and traded them in on a Lamborghini. Anyways, enjoy it! I'm sure I will see you at some of the meets in FL. Take care.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice lookin ride Ranger, thing is so sinister it should be accompanied by the sound if the imperial march

Old 08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
fallen612 is infamous around these parts
sweet car. i raced a M5 on BMW's racetrack in greenville. there a sick car and that V10 comes to life! there predictible which i like, a great 4 door family car!!! if you can call it a family car. lol

Old 08-03-2009, 12:43 PM
tripz is infamous around these parts
m5

what front end is on the car? I love the added lip to the front, would like to add that to my black m5

Old 08-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tripz
what front end is on the car? I love the added lip to the front, would like to add that to my black m5
The front spoiler is from Hartge.
Hamann also makes one but for much bigger bucks.

Checkout Turner Motorsport. They sell the Hartge products.

Ranger

Old 08-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Dick Fidd is infamous around these parts
Ranger, Blackhawk is nice, but what about the white one???

Old 08-03-2009, 09:02 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Real hot car there Ranger, I love the murdered out look on the M5's.
Looking forward to seeing updates on your white M5 as well.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dick Fidd
Ranger, Blackhawk is nice, but what about the white one???
Hey there,
The white M5 is still in surgery at ASR. The TT S85 engine total build is on going. Many big changes are coming. The E60 M5 world will be put on it's head. Each turbo can flow 650 rwhp.

Got the black M5 because I missed the white one so much and is an awesome DD.

Ranger

Old 08-04-2009, 12:08 PM
NWS Alpine is infamous around these parts
Hey there,
The white M5 is still in surgery at ASR. The TT S85 engine total build is on going. Many big changes are coming. The E60 M5 world will be put on it's head. Each turbo can flow 650 rwhp.

Got the black M5 because I missed the white one so much and is an awesome DD.

Ranger
I really want to see this thing in person once it's done. At least watch it make some track runs. Sounds like it will be amazing. Perfect color too.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:19 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
This M5 was not owned by this woman. The M5 had one prior owner and the name on the title was a man. You guys figure it out.

Ranger
It was my close friend's car. Nicely done. I hope you enjoy it!

Old 08-07-2009, 07:30 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
I saw that car on sunset blvd more often then not! Very nice ride...waiting to sell my 55 so i can pick up a M5

Old 08-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Banned
Flavourless is infamous around these parts
Juan car looks awesome!

Old 08-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Boxer6Fan is infamous around these parts
Very Nice. Looks nice and clean.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.