BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

New Wheels by Forza Forged...sick images!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor
Forza Forged is infamous around these parts
New Wheels by Forza Forged...sick images!!!

• Hand-Built Craftsmanship With Exquisite Details
• Aerospace Grade T-6061 Forged Aluminum
• Heat Treated Bolt Fasteners
• True 3 Piece Construction
• Re Spun Lips to Increase Resistance to Bending

CHOOSE FROM ANY OF OUR FACTORY SPEC BRUSHED FINISH ON TOP or CREATE YOUR OWN, USING OUR "COLOR CUSTOMIZER" FEATURED BELOW.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
I can't keep up with all these wheel companies starting out of Miami with the word Forged included in the name.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Banned
nowaym3 is infamous around these parts
lol...

Old 10-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor
Another company but with a better approach, I would like to know if any other company with the word FORGED in their name from anywhere in the US has ever offered to ship wheels out of their facility with in 5 to 7 business days at no extra cost... don't hesitate to reply with the names...thanks for your positive feedback.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
demode is infamous around these parts
Hey Forza.. I'm fairly new on the board and recently joined to get some inspiration to customize my Z06. I saw on another one of your threads a Red Z06 with your FRZ550 wheels, can you give me your honest feedback on the ride quality I can expect. In addition can you advise me of the tire fitments used.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Forza Forged
Another company but with a better approach, I would like to know if any other company with the word FORGED in their name from anywhere in the US has ever offered to ship wheels out of their facility with in 5 to 7 business days at no extra cost... don't hesitate to reply with the names...thanks for your positive feedback.
Easy bud, sounds like a great business policy, but it is getting very difficult to sort through all these "Forged" wheel companies.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:47 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Def not Sick

Old 10-27-2009, 09:50 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
how much do they weigh...?

Old 10-28-2009, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
how much do they weigh...?
the average wight is 24-26 lbs 19" & 20" depending on the fitment...Thanks

Old 10-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by demode
Hey Forza.. I'm fairly new on the board and recently joined to get some inspiration to customize my Z06. I saw on another one of your threads a Red Z06 with your FRZ550 wheels, can you give me your honest feedback on the ride quality I can expect. In addition can you advise me of the tire fitments used.
Thanks for your interest in our wheels.
We did 20x9.5 285/25-20 front and 20x13 345/25-20 rears with NITTO INVO and the ride is great, the invos ride is alot better then the F1 run flats.

-FORZA TEAM

Old 10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
demode is infamous around these parts
Forza please pm me pricing on a set up like this. I may be ready in the near future.

BTW:
Don't waste to much energy on haters like CURIOS & NOWAYM3. I saw on another thread where someone shot you guys a smart remark also. Its sad that these members don't come to realization that it's sponsors like you that keep this awesome forum alive. As a newbie on this forum and a long time lerker I see this quit often and it gets under my skin. If you don't have nothing nice to say why say it!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by demode
Forza please pm me pricing on a set up like this. I may be ready in the near future.

BTW:
Don't waste to much energy on haters like CURIOS & NOWAYM3. I saw on another thread where someone shot you guys a smart remark also. Its sad that these members don't come to realization that it's sponsors like you that keep this awesome forum alive. As a newbie on this forum and a long time lerker I see this quit often and it gets under my skin. If you don't have nothing nice to say why say it!
Who is hating? Let me guess, you are in Florida and are some friend of the company? You have a very short post history and registered this month, coincidence?

Of course sponsors keep this forum alive, the sponsors with an ESTABLISHED history. The sponsors that CONTRIBUTE to the forum and have a history with the members. Likewise, members such as myself keep them in business. There is a reason I'm running HRE's.

Pardon me if I am leery of companies with the word "Forged" in their name springing up overnight from Miami and looking to make a quick buck. Too many people have gotten burned, sorry, and it is the duty of members to point this out to the community.

I wish this sponsor the best, but calling yourself "Forged whatever" and slinging wheels out of Miami with no reputation may not be the smartest move considering the history. I hope it works out for everyone involved, no hate, just caution.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:18 PM
jdj27x is infamous around these parts
I definitely would not want to drive on wheels that were branded FORZA FORGED

Old 10-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jdj27x
I definitely would not want to drive on wheels that were branded FORZA FORGED
What does that even mean ??!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by CURI0
Who is hating? Let me guess, you are in Florida and are some friend of the company? You have a very short post history and registered this month, coincidence?

Of course sponsors keep this forum alive, the sponsors with an ESTABLISHED history. The sponsors that CONTRIBUTE to the forum and have a history with the members. Likewise, members such as myself keep them in business. There is a reason I'm running HRE's.

Pardon me if I am leery of companies with the word "Forged" in their name springing up overnight from Miami and looking to make a quick buck. Too many people have gotten burned, sorry, and it is the duty of members to point this out to the community.

I wish this sponsor the best, but calling yourself "Forged whatever" and slinging wheels out of Miami with no reputation may not be the smartest move considering the history. I hope it works out for everyone involved, no hate, just caution.
First of all...we have NOTHING TO DO with all the drama surrounding 360 Forged & Jordan & the unethical business practices of that company in the past.

Second...I am a paying sponsor...established or not...our money is just as green & welcomed by this forum.

And lastly...me & my partner have over 15 years experience in the wholesale wheel industry, which is more than what I can say about most of our competitors on the local market, which @ the end of the day, is not our projected scope.
I will not be replying or entertaining ridiculous comments such as this one in the future...I WANT TO MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR...we are here to inform the forum members with serious questions, inquiries or replies about our product & furthermore recommend a reputable retail shop where they can get our wheels installed.
We are not here to waste our time replying to childish remarks made by someone connected who is shaken up by our success.
Good Luck !!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Wheels by Forza Forged...sick images!!!