BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 AM
/\/\5POWER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
He was born with the last name Baller? I read about him and they showed his last name and it was not Baller. Everyone is saying his name is Ben Baller so even though it might not be his last name why would he go by that? It seems weird and childish to me? I read about him and like I said as long as he got his money the right way and legally (which I have nothing to prove otherwise) then I respect what he has done. I am just saying he is no better than I am and I am no better than he is. It seems like everyone here loves to bow down to him and other celebs and I just dont get it thats all. Maybe it is because I am on the east coast but who knows. My point is that I am not impressed with him. I am more impressed with someone who is handicapped or has other problems and makes something of themselves against all the oods than any celeb or famous person.
Wow boy, You need to chill that haterism. What are you implying about the Westcoast? Or are you implying something about the folks on the eastcost.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by /\/\5POWER
Wow boy, You need to chill that haterism. What are you implying about the Westcoast? Or are you implying something about the folks on the eastcost.
When you try to use the name "baller" you invite hate the moment you make that ridiculous decision.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
His R8 looks great ! Can't hate on that bad boy

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
When you try to use the name "baller" you invite hate the moment you make that ridiculous decision.
+1

Ranger

Old 02-16-2010, 11:00 PM
r0csfinest is infamous around these parts
He was born with the last name Baller? I read about him and they showed his last name and it was not Baller. Everyone is saying his name is Ben Baller so even though it might not be his last name why would he go by that? It seems weird and childish to me? I read about him and like I said as long as he got his money the right way and legally (which I have nothing to prove otherwise) then I respect what he has done. I am just saying he is no better than I am and I am no better than he is. It seems like everyone here loves to bow down to him and other celebs and I just dont get it thats all. Maybe it is because I am on the east coast but who knows. My point is that I am not impressed with him. I am more impressed with someone who is handicapped or has other problems and makes something of themselves against all the oods than any celeb or famous person.
its called a nickname. hes had its since high school.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Liquid2 is infamous around these parts
Either way, nice ride.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:59 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
yes, people make too much of famous people IMO. they are just people who are exploited by the media and most of us are smarter/more talented than them anyways. The main thing they have is an outgoing personality. Honestly if your OK looking and have throw-around money you could be famous within a couple months.

- I like the R8, his 7 series doesnt look good to me though.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:24 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GDarnall
yes, people make too much of famous people IMO. they are just people who are exploited by the media and most of us are smarter/more talented than them anyways. The main thing they have is an outgoing personality. Honestly if your OK looking and have throw-around money you could be famous within a couple months.

- I like the R8, his 7 series doesnt look good to me though.
Thank you this was my point.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by /\/\5POWER
It is not east coast r west coast. MY point is that most people think celbs or non celbs like this guy are someone special. What has he really done? I am impressed he came from nothing but there are tons of other people who do the same. I am just saying its very chilish to have a nickname like Baller. We have all had nicknames in high school but we grow up and dont use them anymore. It seems like more celebs on the west coast are bowed down and raved about. Look at the stupid reality shows on TV about the celebs kids who do nothing or others whos parents have money and beyond that have done nothing. I am not hating on him I am just saying it seems lkike he needs to grow up and get more mature. Do I know him personally no but I dont understand other than having money what he really has done. Do I hate him not I dont hate anyone. I respect him if he has made his money the right way and my comments were more about how society is obsessed about what other celbs on non clbs do for some reaosn I will never understand. Has anyone every heard of having money and not trying to show off you do? How about some humility. I am sorry if offended any west coast people that was not my point.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:56 AM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
still waiting on engine shots.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
MRROLEX is infamous around these parts
No hate, but it looks like Ben does not have the credit to lease these cars. Looks like his ex girlfriend use to sign for them. Below was taken from another blog that's written from his girl..

"F**k Brokeback Ben

I FxxING HATE HIM SO MUCH.

HE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HAS SO MUCH MONEY AND THIS AND THAT AND HE CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS CAR PAYMENT?

I REMEMBER HE USED TO GET THE STATEMENTS FOR THE BMW AND COVER THE NAME MINUS THE FIRST LETTER WHICH IS B FOR MY LEGAL NAME TO PRETEND IT SAID BEN.

I REMEMBER HE POSTED THAT **** ON NIKETALK TRYING TO FLOSS.

BASICALLY THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S AGENT SPOKE TO HIM AND HE TRIED TO SAY THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW PAY FOR IT AND IF THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, WHY WOULD MY SALES GUY SAY BEN NEEDED TO PAY.

BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, BROKEBACK BEN YANG BALLER ISN'T GOING TO PAY AND HE'S A LITTLE *****.

**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE."

Old 03-12-2010, 10:55 PM
phattbam is infamous around these parts
wow.. that's some serious HEAT

Old 03-13-2010, 09:44 AM
ADubM3 is infamous around these parts
subscribed

Old 03-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
....shocker. He spins records. How impressive

Old 03-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Who is ben baller and why would you change your last name to baller?
Thank you this was my point.
Next time, try to google before you ask personal questions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels