BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 03:10 AM
lilandagi is infamous around these parts
It is not east coast r west coast. MY point is that most people think celbs or non celbs like this guy are someone special. What has he really done? I am impressed he came from nothing but there are tons of other people who do the same. I am just saying its very chilish to have a nickname like Baller. We have all had nicknames in high school but we grow up and dont use them anymore. It seems like more celebs on the west coast are bowed down and raved about. Look at the stupid reality shows on TV about the celebs kids who do nothing or others whos parents have money and beyond that have done nothing. I am not hating on him I am just saying it seems lkike he needs to grow up and get more mature. Do I know him personally no but I dont understand other than having money what he really has done. Do I hate him not I dont hate anyone. I respect him if he has made his money the right way and my comments were more about how society is obsessed about what other celbs on non clbs do for some reaosn I will never understand. Has anyone every heard of having money and not trying to show off you do? How about some humility. I am sorry if offended any west coast people that was not my point.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:21 AM
/\/\5POWER is infamous around these parts
Haha, What a girlfriend, lol.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:29 PM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MRROLEX

**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE."

omfg, lol. that's wrong.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
MRROLEX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tony tone
omfg, lol. that's wrong.

There's actually more she posted on her blog but I decided not to post everything. The short story is, basically he's a product of internet self marketing.

-he caters to young kids. thus why he hangs around with the young 20's crowd. (rob kardashian - little brother to kim kardashian. jordan mcgraw - son to Dr. Phil etc.) Ben is almost 40 years old.

-there's been bunch of stories on the internet (roastlist, dirty etc) that has the same stories. he's a master of storytelling and name dropping

-he spends 90% of the day on the internet, storytelling.

-constant liar. he use to claim the LA Crip gang, claimed he was jewish, said to father a half black child etc....

-claimed to drive a ferrari and other whips, but the cars were not under his name.

-last 4 of his girlfriends either dumped him or cheated on him. (that should say alot for a "baller" or not a baller...)

Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Who cares who he hangs out with? He is a normal humna being just like you and me and is no better than any of us. He has monehy and knows celebs SO WHAT. Can you explain to me why anoyone would change their last name to Baller? That is so chilish and arrogant dont you think?It makes no sense at all.

Listen I dont hate the guy but he is no better than I am and it seems some people here want us to bow down or something to him and I will never do that to anyone and I dont expect anyone to do that to me ever thats my point. If he made his money the right way and was not or is not involved with any type of drugs or crime then I wish him nothing but the best and am happy for what he has done to make his life and others people lives better. I am not saying i think he is not doing the right thing because I dont know enough about him to say so either way and I dont live my life juding others. I am just letting you know how I feel and I respect you and the way you fell as well bro.

Dude chill out you drive a GTI, no one cares about your opinion. The guy is a famous jewelry designer for mostly rappers. Lets call "young" jeezy, "Gucci" mane, a"kon", "luda"cris all stupid for their retarded persona's.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
He's a jewelry designer that caters to young money and for him to sell jewelry and stay competitive he needs to run in that circle and stay close with his buyers. It's just good business. No reason to hate the guy for it. Am I the only one on here seeing the big picture !

Old 03-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned
clgrnt is infamous around these partsclgrnt is infamous around these partsclgrnt is infamous around these partsclgrnt is infamous around these parts
Yea you can't exactly pull off the roll of someone like him if his name were Maximilian VanHoutenburg, it's marketing and it's clearly working in his favor.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:43 PM
watchguy555 is infamous around these parts
how funny is it that mostly the people that dont live in socal are backing up this guy. Most of the Californians on this thread think this guy is a joke.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MRROLEX
No hate, but it looks like Ben does not have the credit to lease these cars. Looks like his ex girlfriend use to sign for them. Below was taken from another blog that's written from his girl..

"F**k Brokeback Ben

I FxxING HATE HIM SO MUCH.

HE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HAS SO MUCH MONEY AND THIS AND THAT AND HE CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS CAR PAYMENT?

I REMEMBER HE USED TO GET THE STATEMENTS FOR THE BMW AND COVER THE NAME MINUS THE FIRST LETTER WHICH IS B FOR MY LEGAL NAME TO PRETEND IT SAID BEN.

I REMEMBER HE POSTED THAT **** ON NIKETALK TRYING TO FLOSS.

BASICALLY THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S AGENT SPOKE TO HIM AND HE TRIED TO SAY THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW PAY FOR IT AND IF THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, WHY WOULD MY SALES GUY SAY BEN NEEDED TO PAY.

BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, BROKEBACK BEN YANG BALLER ISN'T GOING TO PAY AND HE'S A LITTLE *****.

**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE."
DAM!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Roman m is infamous around these parts
You guys seriously have no lives.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:41 PM
watchguy555 is infamous around these parts
http://vipviolet.blogspot.com/2010/03/so_17.html

this is getting good. his g/f is pissed and spilling the beans.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:13 PM
MRROLEX is infamous around these parts
Damn!

Damn, the cats out of the bag. Big Ben just got exposed. His writes his emails differently than on his blog. On his blog, he sounds like a loud mouth tool that likes to name drop but on his emails he sounds just like a ******* who likes to intimidate/ play daddy to girls. No wonder his last 4 girlfriends either dumped him or cheated on him.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have one thing to say to Ben Baller:

Pull up your pants

Old 03-21-2010, 07:15 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !

Old 04-05-2010, 08:36 PM
engineerspeed is infamous around these parts
The F02 is growing on me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels