BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Brilliant White & Brembo Custom Color Quick Pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 01:58 AM
biglare is infamous around these parts
Brilliant White & Brembo Custom Color Quick Pics!

I have had some inquiries about the Brembo BBK colors, so I thought I'd fire out some quick pics. The colors are factory Lambo colors Blu Cepheus and Verde Ithica. Both of these colors are also metallic and really compliment the Brilliant White nicely. Special thanks to Vorsteiner and Brembo for making these come to life! These point-and-shoot pics should give you an idea of their color.

Enjoy!

Here are some shots of the Vorsteiner Boot Lid!

Yeah, my neighbor is a Highway Patrol. He Loves the car!

This was taken while doing some 60-130 runs.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-runs-wow.html

Last edited by biglare; 02-24-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Damn bud, you are pushing ESS hard all over place

Hope they gave you a good discount!

Can't wait to run 60-130 myself

Last edited by CURI0; 02-24-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by CURI0
Damn bud, you are pushing ESS hard all over place

Hope they give you a good discount!

Can't wait to run 60-130 myself
I'm pushin my car really, and why not as I love it!

I have had some peeps asking about the brakes, so I thought I'd throw up more pics.

Yeah, get some 60-130 times up there! Every run is such a rush!

Old 02-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by biglare
I'm pushin my car really, and why not as I love it!

I have had some peeps asking about the brakes, so I thought I'd throw up more pics.

Yeah, get some 60-130 times up there! Every run is such a rush!
I did not realize how much you loved your trunk badge LOL.

Do you work for them by any chance or have any affiliation? I'm just curious, as you really, REALLY must love them to post about them so much everywhere. Personally, I think it is brilliant on their part to have you do it as you advertise for them essentially for free.

Oh, you bet you will be getting my 60-130 numbers I'm just glad I know that when you see them ESS will see them

Old 02-24-2010, 02:42 AM
I did not realize how much you loved your trunk badge LOL.

Do you work for them by any chance or have any affiliation? I'm just curious, as you really, REALLY must love them to post about them so much everywhere. Personally, I think it is brilliant on their part to have you do it as you advertise for them essentially for free.

Oh, you bet you will be getting my 60-130 numbers I'm just glad I know that when you see them ESS will see them
Easy there big guy! If you did not notice, there is no mention of ESS in my text and I'm actually showing off the Brembo's and the Vorsteiner's Boot Lid for the E90 LCI. Vorsteiner helped me get these Brembo's so I gave them some props too. If you are keeping track you will notice other postings that I have made of my car in a full page Vorsteiner ad.

SO for the record, NO I don't work for ESS I don't have any affiliation with them other than being an extremely happy customer of theirs! Why you asking about ESS anyway? What do you care?

I hope that when you post your 60-130 times that everyone sees them. Why wouldn't you want everyone to see them? What are you waiting for anyway, get some runs in! Ha!

Old 02-24-2010, 02:50 AM
Banned
Easy there big guy! If you did not notice, there is no mention of ESS in my text and I'm actually showing off the Brembo's and the Vorsteiner's Boot Lid for the E90 LCI. Vorsteiner helped me get these Brembo's so I gave them some props too. If you are keeping track you will notice other postings that I have made of my car in a full page Vorsteiner ad.

SO for the record, NO I don't work for ESS I don't have any affiliation with them other than being an extremely happy customer of theirs! Why you asking about ESS anyway? What do you care?

I hope that when you post your 60-130 times that everyone sees them. Why wouldn't you want everyone to see them? What are you waiting for anyway, get some runs in! Ha!

Oh, I definitely care as there have been some rumors flying around about ESS marketing tactics such as seen here when they attempted to go after Powerchip: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...g-head-to-head

I also believe I saw you trying to go after Gintani on behalf of ESS? Must have just been my mistake.

Big fan of your trunk and your badge! Looks great! You planning on getting out to the strip some time? Talk about a rush! Wonder what ESS guys have been waiting for?

Oh, I'm just waiting for a water-meth nozzle before I run 60-130. I prefer numbers on the track anyway but I will definitely be posting 60-130 as I want people to know who has the top performance in the SC M3 sector. It has been killing me to have had to wait this long already

Old 02-24-2010, 03:08 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
looks nice and they really pop behind your wheels

Old 02-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Oh, I definitely care as there have been some rumors flying around about ESS marketing tactics such as seen here when they attempted to go after Powerchip: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...g-head-to-head

I also believe I saw you trying to go after Gintani on behalf of ESS? Must have just been my mistake.

Big fan of your trunk and your badge! Looks great! You planning on getting out to the strip some time? Talk about a rush! Wonder what ESS guys have been waiting for?

Oh, I'm just waiting for a water-meth nozzle before I run 60-130. I prefer numbers on the track anyway but I will definitely be posting 60-130 as I want people to know who has the top performance in the SC M3 sector. It has been killing me to have had to wait this long already

Whoaaaaa! I guess I struck a nerve! You never stated why you care so much. Anyway, I'm not sure about any tactics that you are mentioning. From what I read, Powerchips called out ESS and they were supposed to meet up and compare tunes. Not sure where that is now. As for rumors, I have not heard of any.

Yeah, I do like my trunk but big deal if it has a badge on it. If I was pushing ESS so hard wouldn't I have taken shots under the hood and show pics of the SC? The point was to show the brakes and the trunk in more pics as some peeps had requested.

I never tried to "go after Gintani" as you put it. If you read the thread you would know that I used to own a E46 M3 and was interested in a SC for it, so that is why I was asking. I have some friends that still have a E46 M3, so I thought any information I could give them would be helpful.

Why wait until you get water-meth to run 60-130 times. Just post them up now, why not? What are you waiting for? I am going to get to the track as soon as I can and definitely post up my times. I love driving the car and any track time would be a bonus, so I look forward to it

Old 02-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Originally Posted by CarGuy56
looks nice and they really pop behind your wheels
Thanks for the kind words!

Old 02-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Banned
Whoaaaaa! I guess I struck a nerve! You never stated why you care so much. Anyway, I'm not sure about any tactics that you are mentioning. From what I read, Powerchips called out ESS and they were supposed to meet up and compare tunes. Not sure where that is now. As for rumors, I have not heard of any.

Yeah, I do like my trunk but big deal if it has a badge on it. If I was pushing ESS so hard wouldn't I have taken shots under the hood and show pics of the SC? The point was to show the brakes and the trunk in more pics as some peeps had requested.

I never tried to "go after Gintani" as you put it. If you read the thread you would know that I used to own a E46 M3 and was interested in a SC for it, so that is why I was asking. I have some friends that still have a E46 M3, so I thought any information I could give them would be helpful.

Why wait until you get water-meth to run 60-130 times. Just post them up now, why not? What are you waiting for? I am going to get to the track as soon as I can and definitely post up my times. I love driving the car and any track time would be a bonus, so I look forward to it

Hey man, no need to get defensive when people ask you questions. Like I said, love your badge and your trunk.

Well, if you read the thread you would know the actual details of what really happened. ESS unfortunately used Powerchip as a marketing tool and was only willing to do the shootout on their terms. They are getting a bit of a reputation in illicit marketing on forums hence why it is important to ask if you have any connection, make sense?

I would have disagree with your assessment regarding going after Gintani. You asked in a manner designed to put them down and push ESS. Why wouldn't you call or PM them if you were truly interested? I got a completely different impression, as did others, but no big deal. I'm sure your intentions were just

You misunderstand, I already have water-meth. I need a different sized nozzle. What am I waiting for? Uh, I'm waiting for the nozzle as I have no 60-130 runs to post LOL because I haven't done any yet. I'm not going to post cartest simulations Look forward to your numbers at the strip when you get out there!

Last edited by CURI0; 02-24-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Hey man, no need to get defensive when people ask you questions. Like I said, love your badge and your trunk.

Well, if you read the thread you would know the actual details of what really happened. ESS unfortunately used Powerchip as a marketing tool and was only willing to do the shootout on their terms. They are getting a bit of a reputation in illicit marketing on forums hence why it is important to ask if you have any connection, make sense?

I would have disagree with your assessment regarding going after Gintani. You asked in a manner designed to put them down and push ESS? Why wouldn't you call or PM them if you were truly interested? I got a completely different impression, as did others, but no big deal. I'm sure your intentions were just

You misunderstand, I already have water-meth. I need a different sized nozzle. What am I waiting for? Uh, I'm waiting for the nozzle as I have no 60-130 runs to post LOL because I haven't done any yet. I'm not going to post cartest simulations Look forward to your numbers at the strip when you get out there!

Well, from that Powerchips and ESS tune thread I was under the impression that Powerchips made a challenge to ESS and all that was left was the details. I saw that ESS was willing to accommodate Powerchips, but Powerchips does not have the time now. I guess this will happen at a later date. What's the big deal with this anyway? Guess I'm missing your point.

I've let you know about the E46 M3 SC post, so I can't put it any other way. I guess everyone can interpret it how they want, but it was a question of RMS and Gintani. I am not sure how you are bringing ESS into this topic when I was specifically asking about the RMS and Gintani SC kits. Anyway...agree to disagree.

Why not post any 60-130 "cartest simulations" everyone else is doing it. I meant why not post with your current setup. I guess we will both be waiting to post some times! I need to score some other wheels to run at the track as my 20" rollers will not help me too much there!

Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 AM
Banned
Well, from that Powerchips and ESS tune thread I was under the impression that Powerchips made a challenge to ESS and all that was left was the details. I saw that ESS was willing to accommodate Powerchips, but Powerchips does not have the time now. I guess this will happen at a later date. What's the big deal with this anyway? Guess I'm missing your point.

I've let you know about the E46 M3 SC post, so I can't put it any other way. I guess everyone can interpret it how they want, but it was a question of RMS and Gintani. I am not sure how you are bringing ESS into this topic when I was specifically asking about the RMS and Gintani SC kits. Anyway...agree to disagree.

Why not post any 60-130 "cartest simulations" everyone else is doing it. I meant why not post with your current setup. I guess we will both be waiting to post some times! I need to score some other wheels to run at the track as my 20" rollers will not help me too much there!

No, that challenge was made on a board that ESS is control of as the moderator appears to be getting a nice deal on an ESS blower Bit of a conflict of interest.

The challenge was that ESS wanted Powerchip to come to Arizona and it is was actually suggested by that same moderator and supported by ESS that Powerchip hand over their tune on a flash drive. Naturally, these suggestions were ridiculous as no tuner is going to hand over their tune and Powerchip simply asked for a third party venue. ESS wanted to control the locale, the procedure, and the board it was posted on. Guess you didn't actually read it?

It seemed you were trying to associate Gintani with a tuner that has a bad reputation which would be to the benefit of ESS naturally. So what did you actually find out about the E46 kit? Boost? Pricing? Anything? I will agree to disagree

Why not post simulations? Uh, because I didn't buy my car and modify to post up graphs and pie charts about what it may do and actually do it? There is a reason people here go by numbers and not simulations LOL. Check out the 1/4 mile and 60-130 standings, no simulations in there. Oh, I'm only waiting until the weekend

Yep, 20" wheels will kill you out there, can't wait to see your track setup

Old 02-24-2010, 12:17 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Sorry, dont like the caliper colors. Neither of them.

The car on the other hand is HOTT!!

Old 02-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Roland H. has a spectacular aura aboutRoland H. has a spectacular aura about
Gorgeous.

brb, gotta go change my shorts.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:00 AM
/\/\5POWER is infamous around these parts
hahaha that was funny. This car is the nicest M3 I seen till date, GJ.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brilliant White & Brembo Custom Color Quick Pics!