BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M6 on KWs and 21" ADVs...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

M6 looks really sharp! Well done.

I think both wheels look nice on either car.
Brushed wheels and black wheels go great with white, so either one will look killer.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
ADV.1? I thought you were an HRE man?
They look very nice. Locally they've wanted me to put a set on the GT3RS.

Ranger
Thanks Juan, I am a HRE guy, I have them on most of my other cars. I ordered these several months ago for the M5. They took a while to get them since this was one of the first sets they had built. I decided to keep the HREs on the M5 and sent them back for them to sell but ended up getting the M6 and decided to see what they looked like on the M6 since I did owned them anyway..

Originally Posted by unvmy996
SW, question for you , how in the world do you decide what car to take out to drive ??? i mean its like having a harem of supermodels and having to choose which one of them your going to feast on today, which one in the am, which one in the pm etc etc
Haha, I was driving the M5 daily, now its the M6..

Originally Posted by AWD
M6 looks really sharp! Well done.

I think both wheels look nice on either car.
Brushed wheels and black wheels go great with white, so either one will look killer.
Thanks!

Old 03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Banned
nikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these parts
SW you are the man wishing you the best of luck at TX2K10 to

Old 03-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by streetking
Thanks, I might do the twin supercharger set up from G-Power but for now I'm sending my F430 to Underground for their twin-turbo set up..

SW
The Gpower kit will move that thing nicely.. There is no real forced induction kits for m5 and m6 but the Gpower.. I considered the TT kit for the M5 but the R&D i just dont have the patience for.. Seems nobody has gotten it done yet either.. Some are waiting years.. LOL

Good luck with the TT 430.. Cant go wrong with Underground..

Mike

Old 03-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Miami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the rough
Very nice! The brushed looks great on white but I like the HRE on the M5

Old 03-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Banned
nikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these parts
Yes finally a TT F430 about to knock the Lambo's out.
(By the way I love your Lambo SW (But I'm a Ferrari) that thing was a beast at the TX MILE)

Old 03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
How much WHP will the 430 be putting down?

Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
/\/\5POWER is infamous around these parts
I dont think the Ferrari will knock out the lambo, AWD vs RWD. I would still however prefer the Rari.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by /\/\5POWER
I dont think the Ferrari will knock out the lambo, AWD vs RWD. I would still however prefer the Rari.
+1

The 430 should boogie but the AWD Lambo will soon enough take over the Supra record i believe..

Mike

Old 03-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by /\/\5POWER
All of them are not AWD remember that

Old 03-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
+1

The 430 should boogie but the AWD Lambo will soon enough take over the Supra record i believe..

Mike
Don't think so I think the Supra will get to 250 first if any thing and as a fellow Supra owner I can also say it's no problem for us to make the power we all know what a 2j can do.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I considered the TT kit for the M5 but the R&D i just dont have the patience for.. Seems nobody has gotten it done yet either.. Some are waiting years.. LOL

Mike
There you go, can't help but take that shot. Okay okay that's cool, not a problem. Time will tell. Yes it's been awhile and yes I want it already but it's never been done on the S85.
We'll see what gives. Oh and it hasn't been years. Actually 13 months but who's counting.

Cheers
Ranger

Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
There you go, can't help but take that shot. Okay okay that's cool, not a problem. Time will tell. Yes it's been awhile and yes I want it already but it's never been done on the S85.
We'll see what gives. Oh and it hasn't been years. Actually 13 months but who's counting.

Cheers
Ranger
Good luck..

Mike

Old 03-09-2010, 06:35 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
+1

Mike

It will be very hard to get the 430 to hook, that car wasnt engineered to race straight line.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
The Gpower kit will move that thing nicely.. There is no real forced induction kits for m5 and m6 but the Gpower.. I considered the TT kit for the M5 but the R&D i just dont have the patience for.. Seems nobody has gotten it done yet either.. Some are waiting years.. LOL

Good luck with the TT 430.. Cant go wrong with Underground..

Mike
I am also waiting on Juan's car to get done. I know the twin supercharger kit can be done now, but I really think a twin turbo set up would be the ticket once it's done. I have to give props to Juan for being the first to have one done, I can't wait for the results. I am not in any rush to do anything to the M6 yet.

Originally Posted by DarrinB
How much WHP will the 430 be putting down?
We are shooting for 800rwh on pump and 1300 or so on race gas. It will also have boost by gear.

+1

Mike
We shall see in 3 weeks.. I have something for the Lambo guys..

Btw, I just got my Lambo back from Underground this past Sunday. I sent it up there for more "upgrades". It put down 1014 on 93 oct and 1578 on C16..

SW

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M6 on KWs and 21" ADVs...