BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M6 on KWs and 21" ADVs...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 07:14 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Btw, I just got my Lambo back from Underground this past Sunday. I sent it up there for more "upgrades". It put down 1014 on 93 oct and 1578 on C16..

SW[/quote]

Holy **** How's the tranny/drivetrain/axles handling the 1,578 AWHP?
Amazing and major congrats.

SW Steve and myself had a nice long discussion with Abid last week about the course of the project. Many obstacles have been conquered and it's been challenging but though slow, components are happening. There have been first time fabrications required from the top down.
Abid not only is a great friend that I trust but is pretty sharp. He has just spread himself to thin with the workload. He's wanted to remain closed lip about the build and component design but I keep wanting him to post little teasers. Call him, he'll talk to you about it.

Best of luck with that monster Lambo at the Texas Mile. Can anyone say, new record.

Ranger

Old 03-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
SW, as always, you never cease to amaze me with how much you can change the cars looks by just the rim choice and a nice drop. The M6 looks SICK!!!!!!

And about the Lambo! Damn you!!! LOL!!! I guess you heard that the Porsche wanted to run with you on pump gas so you had to up the ante by making even more power!! Now the Porsche is just going to have to sit with its tail between its legs and cower to the Lambo! Regardless those are INSANE numbers and next time I'm in Austin I want a ride in the Lambo! Justin said even on the pump gas and 109 setting it felt like a rocket, and that was on the OLD settings!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 02:33 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by streetking
I am also waiting on Juan's car to get done. I know the twin supercharger kit can be done now, but I really think a twin turbo set up would be the ticket once it's done. I have to give props to Juan for being the first to have one done, I can't wait for the results. I am not in any rush to do anything to the M6 yet.

We are shooting for 800rwh on pump and 1300 or so on race gas. It will also have boost by gear.

We shall see in 3 weeks.. I have something for the Lambo guys..

Btw, I just got my Lambo back from Underground this past Sunday. I sent it up there for more "upgrades". It put down 1014 on 93 oct and 1578 on C16..

SW
WOW 1578whp is crazy, so do you plan on hitting 250 in both the supra and TTG?

Old 03-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
WOW 1578whp is crazy, so do you plan on hitting 250 in both the supra and TTG?
Never know with SW! He's always out trying to set records! Though I got a good feeling he's going to get drug in his RZR in our RZR vs RZR challenge that he hasn't known about till now. Though with my luck it's currently at UGR getting a custom TT kit built for it also!

Ugh... I just thought about it. I have to drive to our land in the middle of Houston and Dallas to pick up our RZR, but it will be worth it because only a sucker will walk at the TX Mile! I know because I've been that sucker at the 2 I've been to! LOL!!

Last edited by Powell; 03-09-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:45 PM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
nice setup

Old 03-11-2010, 03:52 PM
churious is infamous around these parts
Love the look.. how are you liking the KWs?

Old 03-14-2010, 09:21 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by churious
Love the look.. how are you liking the KWs?
Love them, they ride great and make the car handle..

Originally Posted by Powell
Never know with SW! He's always out trying to set records! Though I got a good feeling he's going to get drug in his RZR in our RZR vs RZR challenge that he hasn't known about till now. Though with my luck it's currently at UGR getting a custom TT kit built for it also!

Ugh... I just thought about it. I have to drive to our land in the middle of Houston and Dallas to pick up our RZR, but it will be worth it because only a sucker will walk at the TX Mile! I know because I've been that sucker at the 2 I've been to! LOL!!
Hahaha, mine is still stock, no time to work on it...see you this week.

Originally Posted by tightie
Gintani is making a supercharger for the V10... You need it!
I am going to wait until Juan's car gets done before I decide what to do..I am really digging this car, I have only driven the M5 once since I got this car.
thanks for all the comments.
SW

Old 03-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Is the M6 that different than the M5 where it's noticeable? I can't imagine it being too different from each other. Anyways, I can't wait to see that F430 once it's back. What's the ETA?

Old 03-14-2010, 02:46 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Wheels look good on M5, but not too sure about the wheels on the M6. Maybe a painted deep dish (White) would make it look a lot better.
No, we don't need yet another M5/6 with painted wheels and a huge lip......nice to see something clean and original

Originally Posted by factoryKITTED
Looks awesome SW - i like the adv's on both m5 and m6
+1

Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Streetking you have one of the best car collection i've seen. Much props to you!
carlos
+1

very clean stable.........kw ftw

Last edited by UMADBRO; 03-14-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:14 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
Is the M6 that different than the M5 where it's noticeable? I can't imagine it being too different from each other. Anyways, I can't wait to see that F430 once it's back. What's the ETA?
The M6 is a bit lighter, handles a bit more responsive. The 430 should take about 6-8 weeks...

SW

Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by streetking
The M6 is a bit lighter, handles a bit more responsive. The 430 should take about 6-8 weeks...

SW

The M6 is also much more aerodynamic, makes it faster at speed stock for stock.

But I still don't see how you can do from a daily driver with the stroker to the stock motor. I guess its just somethin new....