BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My New Project E60 M5 Has Begun!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 03:32 AM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
This should defiantly be a very unique car and from the looks of the gear its getting, it should be pretty bad a$$ when its done. ++

Old 07-15-2010, 09:41 AM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
wow very nice project...

Old 07-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Jl4punch2 is infamous around these parts
Its amazing what a steering wheels and trim can do.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Update today, stay tuned.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We have done alot of interesting things over the years. My personal new obsession is to do things to cars that make people turn their heads and say "Holy Sh&t that is rad" and then make the purist, internet haters vomit and bring more publicity! So with that, I present you our Project BMW M5 wrapped in this knarly matte green. The car is definitely not done, but just another step closer to craziness.

In addition to the green wrap, we also added some style to the car by Vorsteiner. The front carbon splitters, rear carbon trunk spoiler, and rear carbon diffuser add a nice touch that is both clean and adds some aggressiveness. The headlights and tailights were lightly smoked while the kidney grills and side vents were painted flat black. Now that it is matching up to the 20 inch CorForged wheels and 380mm StopTech front and rear BBK, we are back on to power.

Up next will be the installation and testing of the Agency Power Pulley Kit, insanity changes to the tips of our valvetronic exhaust, dyno testing of the new aFe cold air intake, and for no other reason, why not add a shot of Nitrous :0 So stay tuned to our Project Car section for updates. Remember you can view all the images on our BMW M5 Gallery Here.

of course this car has a big body twin, the 750LI from Gumball.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks!

Old 07-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Looks much better than the image I had in my head. Please black out the red part of those tail lights though, it clashes bad with the matte green.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor
Its XMAS come on!

Old 07-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
Did a little launch control action yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UChf8QjDq0s

Old 07-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I was loving all of it right up to the green wrap. Just not feeling that.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:09 PM
marcnv is infamous around these parts
love your work man, i think the matte green looks siiiick on the m5, definitely unique and brutal!

Old 07-31-2010, 05:12 PM
PorscheSocieta is infamous around these parts
Not feeling the green. It looks more like a forest green than army green. The vorsteiner M3 GTRS3 is a perfect look. M5 still looks bad *** but if the color was a little tweaked it would be really hot.

EDIT:

Attached Images  

Last edited by PorscheSocieta; 07-31-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:44 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
freaking chalkboard! Love it!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:12 AM
01tj is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
Did a little launch control action yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UChf8QjDq0s

Have they made launch control any simpler than the E46 SMG M3's? I don't think I would ever buy an SMG but would love to take yours for a spin sometime The V10 sounded great in that video.

I'm not a fan of matte but other than that the car looks great

Old 08-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor
Its pretty easy to use. I never used it in the M3 though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Project E60 M5 Has Begun!