BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

ModBargains l Ericsson Amuse Full Power Titan l The ULTIMATE Exhaust for your E92 M3!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Ericsson Amuse Full Power Titan l The ULTIMATE Exhaust for your E92 M3!

Are you looking for the ULTIMATE exhaust system for your E92 M3? ModBargains has your answer with the amazing -Ericsson Amuse Full Power Titan (Full Titanium) Performance Exhaust for the E92 M3!

If you're looking for the lightest, best exhaust offering on the market - then look no further than the Ericsson Amuse Full Power Titan Exhaust System designed specifically for the E92 M3! The Titan exhaust lineup from Ericsson Amuse features the best quality full titanium construction! This helps drop a considerable amount of weight over the stock setup.

This high performance exhaust system can be found on the Amuse Ericsson demo car. With the Full Power Titan setup, you can expect gains of about 22 hp over baseline with an immense increase in throttle response:

Benefits

- Quality Materials: Titanium is known as being the most rigid but lightweight metal in the world. Titanium allows 1mm thin exhaust walls that keep weight down and helps heat dissipation.

- Pipe Bender Technology: The most important part of an exhaust system is the piping and the smooth bends that allow the exhaust gasses to flow evenly and smoothly. The smooth exhaust pipes create power increases, quicker throttle response, and a nicer tone.

- High Flow Cat: Provides for improved flow over stock.

- Burnt Tips: The burnt, blue tips look aggressive and clean on any color car. It will give your car the attention that it deserves with this amazing looking and performing exhaust system.

We're your direct source for Amuse Ericsson parts!

These are available as special order items only and will have to be shipped over from Japan. Please call me for more information on lead times and your M3 Post Pricing!

Looking forward to helping you out with your order!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com

Last edited by ModBargains II; 09-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
What do you guys think?

It's truly a piece of work, right? Looking forward to answering all of your questions and helping you out with your orders!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com -

Old 09-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor
Mark,

Thank you for your order!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and videos of this gorgeous system on your E92 M3!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 -

Old 09-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Lysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really nice
sounds clips?

Old 09-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Lysoleverywhere
sounds clips?
Here's one I found floating around on the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkmLFiBwiE

Such a nice, refined sound from one of the top exhaust manufacturers!

Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders guys!

We're your #1 Source for Ericsson Amuse parts for your BMW M! Call us today to get your M3 setup the way you've always imagined it to be!

- (714) 582-3330 -

Old 09-30-2010, 12:15 PM
n0n_0perational is infamous around these parts
those tips are a little too much IMO

Old 10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Ron@ModBargains is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by n0n_0perational
those tips are a little too much IMO
Not for everyone thats for sure, but they do have their niche in the marketplace

Old 10-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
supersport is infamous around these parts
i still have not receive my front bumper for the e46 that i no longer have! you guys owe me $350.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by supersport
i still have not receive my front bumper for the e46 that i no longer have! you guys owe me $350.
I'm not sure what this is about or when this order was placed. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a PM and let's discuss the details.

- Alan

Old 11-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is infamous around these parts
*11/02/2010 - Announcement*

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for any inconveniences or unanswered E-Mails / Private Message by my former colleague Edward Chang. Eddie is no longer employed at ModBargains and has moved on to a different career path. If you guys have any questions, please contact me directly at Kevin@ModBargains.com and my 6speed online User Name: ModBargains

Thank you and looking forward to helping you guys achieve your car's goals!

Kevin Bonifacio
(714) 582-3330 ext 8009