BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My new ZCP e90 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 AM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
My new ZCP e90 M3

Whats up guys, last I posted in here was I was getting the car, but never updated in any thread. Well I picked it up last Friday and I couldn't be happier with it. Such an amazing car on so many different levels. Got the clear bra and front splitters put on yesterday, and the installer was kind enough to snap a few pictures. Big thanks to Unimited Auto Sport in Oysterbay for the great work on the clear bra and OEM splitters.

some blackberry pics from the first night

Old 11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i don't see any pix, but congrats! i just got an e92 m3 2 weeks ago and am loving the car so far....

Old 11-09-2010, 10:36 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new ride! Any mods planned?

Old 11-09-2010, 01:32 PM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys, are the pics not working???

So far I've got the Matte Grills, Matte Side Gills, Black M3 Badge, Front ZCP Splitters, and Color Matched Reflectors. Planning on purchasing full set of bolt ons (Dinan Midpipe, Dinan Tune, Dinan Pulley, Drop in, RPI Scoops)

Old 11-09-2010, 09:05 PM
czechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura about
Nice, like the color combo!

Old 11-09-2010, 10:22 PM
BlackBox87 is infamous around these parts
beautiful! i think alpine white is the best color for any bimmer