BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

New Hamann Body Kit and Wheels for BMW F01 7 Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
New Hamann Body Kit and Wheels for BMW F01 7 Series

Hamann Offers two front end options. A front lip that is an add on to the original BMW front bumper and a full front bumper replacement with daytime running lights. Hamann also offers full replacement front fenders, side skirts, roof spoiler, rear trunk spoiler, and rear diffuser. To finish things off they offer a cat back exhaust for all F01/F02 7 series engine packages. They also have ECU upgrades for all new 7 series engine options as well. For more info about availbility and pricing feel free to give me a call or send me an email. We can provide paint and installation and enclosed nationwide vehicle transportation.

FYI our emails are down today and most likely will not be back up till tomorrow. Feel free to pm me though for now

Old 11-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Everything can be purchase seperately of course.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:23 AM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
The first set of wheels look like Alpina wheels.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Site Sponsor
They do don't they. Except these are 22's

Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Site Sponsor
Here are some pictures of the exhaust.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:51 AM
AP24LA is infamous around these parts
Any dyno numbers on gains from the exhaust and tune? Im very interested because im trying to decide between 750 and B7. This kit could really sway me.

Last edited by AP24LA; 11-10-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Site Sponsor
I dont have the dyno graphs however Hamann lists the power gains from their ECU upgrade @ 465hp from 5000-6400 RPM and 501tq from 1750 RPMS to 4500 RPM.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 11-10-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
They do don't they. Except these are 22's
I wasn't saying that's a bad thing. They look awesome.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:58 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
+1 on the first set of wheels, very nice!

Old 11-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
I wasn't saying that's a bad thing. They look awesome.

I wasnt saying it was at all either sorry I didnt mean for you think I was thinking it was a bad thing lol All good,

I like them a lot better in the Matte Black finish.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
I wasnt saying it was at all either sorry I didnt mean for you think I was thinking it was a bad thing lol All good,

I like them a lot better in the Matte Black finish.
I know, I know, I was just saying that they don't look bad so I wouldn't be misunderstood by thinking they copied Alpina (or what other reason someone might think of).
I'm a big fan of the polished/standard finish. I think it makes the wheels stand out on the car itself. What size tires on the back? 285, 295?

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 11-10-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
They all look quite good. I really like the matte black centers with the stainless barreled wheels. I did not realize until these shots just how high the trunk/ trunk lines are on this car. Looks quite a bit like an x6.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:01 PM
me90kreuz is infamous around these parts
nice kits, but the spoiler kind of weird

Old 11-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Site Sponsor
I think its borderline on the too big/but still flows with the body lines