BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My New Environment Killing Machine...x5m content inside!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 09:16 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
My New Environment Killing Machine...x5m content inside!

I was looking for an x6m when this gorgeous teutonic beauty came up and just absolutely amazed me. Alpine White/Cinnamon Black interior.

Bring on the glacier killer!

Old 06-06-2011, 09:19 AM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
More power than you'll ever need AND functionality, kudos. enjoy that torque.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:27 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Thanks! And I have always been drawn to excess when it comes to cars abilities.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Thanks! And I have always been drawn to excess when it comes to cars abilities.
Why not the X6M? I would really never settle for the X5M if I were specifically looking for the X6M.....

Old 06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow i saw exact same color combo and year at a local dealer. quite a diff between x6 and x5 tho. were you just looking for SUVs in general?

Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
wow i saw exact same color combo and year at a local dealer. quite a diff between x6 and x5 tho. were you just looking for SUVs in general?
I had been looking for a g wagon...and then saw this thing haha

Old 06-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Amanintown
Why not the X6M? I would really never settle for the X5M if I were specifically looking for the X6M.....
It came down to the fact that I wanted a full bench in the back haha. I need to be able to take as many girl's duffle bags as possible

Old 06-09-2011, 12:40 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sechsgang
It came down to the fact that I wanted a full bench in the back haha. I need to be able to take as many girl's duffle bags as possible
LIKA BAWSS that's how you do it

Idk why but I prefer this over the x6...

Old 06-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by adamls2

Im with you, but when I saw it I knew it haha.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by adamls2

the cargo space in the X6 is pretty much at par with the X5......

Old 06-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Thats a phenomenal color combo. One of my favorites

Old 06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
ya, but like I said, I really wanted the full bench in the back so I could do 5 total people in the car. I do lots of track and shore runs with multiple people and I cant tell you how many times a person gets left out bc of that little space. It was an issue with the panamera as well.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Banned
ogomez79 is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous, I prefer the x5 to the x6 as well. Enjoy it!

Old 06-10-2011, 04:57 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
But folks don't need to be of the headless variety to use the back seats in the X5.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:57 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
saweeeeeet! X5 is better looking than X6.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Environment Killing Machine...x5m content inside!