New Sponsor from Los Angeles, CA: TOP STITCH UPHOLSTERY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 02:50 AM
Former Vendor
Top Stitch is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up New Sponsor from Los Angeles, CA: TOP STITCH UPHOLSTERY

Hello 6Speedonline fanatics,

We are pleased to announce that we are now a supporting sponsor of the forum specializing in doors panels, suede headliners, cloth-to-leather conversions, and custom embroidery. Select from thousands of the world’s highest quality and most exotic materials in combination with our time-honoured craftsmanship and installation techniques to turn your vehicle into a flawless, one-of-a-kind showpiece.

We’ve worked with clients all over the world, from celebrities to magazine editors, and hundreds of automotive enthusiasts such as yourselves. We strongly urge you to contact us for a quote if you are looking for nothing short of perfection and customization.

SEE OUR WORK IN MAGAZINES AND PHOTOSHOOTS

VIEW OUR COMPLETE GALLERY FOR MORE BUILD PICTURES

Here are some pictures of our work:

E92 M3 Interior w/ custom ///M on headrest

E60 M5 door panel w/ diamond stitching

Custom Recaro MFEST Edition seats

E39 M5 - Chris Naguit of Mfest

Thank you for looking.

CLICK HERE FOR A QUOTE

Anthony
http://topstitchupholstery.net

Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM
MI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to behold
the work on the M3 is for advertising, right ? surely nobody paid to have that done..

Old 07-16-2011, 11:22 PM
0-60motorsport is infamous around these parts
Anthony, Congrats on becoming a sponsor. If I were to remove the covers off of my OEM CSL seats would you be able to do the MFEST style without needing the actual seat?

Last edited by 0-60motorsport; 07-17-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Former Vendor
Top Stitch is infamous around these parts
Top Stitch

Yes all we need are the covers

Old 07-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Persian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud of
Your work looks great.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
See-Fu is infamous around these parts
your quote page on your website is a little hard to read.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:25 PM
crxwv has a spectacular aura aboutcrxwv has a spectacular aura aboutcrxwv has a spectacular aura about
stitch is nice, but the carbon vinyl just cheapen the interior

Old 07-18-2011, 11:08 AM
aznazasin is infamous around these parts
The work looks great....i've personally seen these cars are car meets and shows and they look immaculate

Originally Posted by MI55LE
the work on the M3 is for advertising, right ? surely nobody paid to have that done..
you're wrong on that assumption bud...i dont see anything wrong with getting the ///M stitched onto the headrest, and Scott (owner and friend of mine paid to have that done.
Originally Posted by crxwv
stitch is nice, but the carbon vinyl just cheapen the interior
different strokes for different folks....I dont understand why any upholstery company would put real carbon fiber on the headrest LOL

Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Mahmood07 is infamous around these parts
Nice work. Can you guys stitch ///M colors on hand brake of gear ****?

Old 07-19-2011, 03:04 AM
crxwv has a spectacular aura aboutcrxwv has a spectacular aura aboutcrxwv has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by aznazasin

different strokes for different folks....I dont understand why any upholstery company would put real carbon fiber on the headrest LOL
I am not talking about the headrest and those are not vinyl, I am referring to the consoles.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM
MI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to beholdMI55LE is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by aznazasin
.. you're wrong on that assumption bud..
oh, ok - moving from an assumption to an opinion ; it's too much (perhaps a little here for one car and a little there for another would look better to me - but if that car was for sale I'd roll my eyes, shake my head and walk away laughing..)

the whole job is missing only a bobbleheaded doll on the dash and hydraulics to make the car jump during an art car parade

Old 07-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by crxwv
I am not talking about the headrest and those are not vinyl, I am referring to the consoles.
gotcha...well in that case, I too would have went with real cf. regardless, the stitch work looks clean and well executed.

Originally Posted by MI55LE
oh, ok - moving from an assumption to an opinion ; it's too much (perhaps a little here for one car and a little there for another would look better to me - but if that car was for sale I'd roll my eyes, shake my head and walk away laughing..)

the whole job is missing only a bobbleheaded doll on the dash and hydraulics to make the car jump during an art car parade
cant win em all right? it's not for everyone's taste...at the end of the day, we all mod our cars to how WE want it to appear.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:09 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
Sent them a PM for red stitching of the seats, center arm rest and door panels of an M3 and got no response.
Why be a sponsor?

Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM
I believe they were having phone/internet issues since they've recently moved facilities, but I saw them at the MFest | Oakley event...im sure they'll get back to you shortly if they haven't already

looking to get my interior done as well before Sema in November

Old 07-25-2011, 08:08 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
They sent me a PM back. Price is very fair and about what I expected.

This is what I want.

Last edited by aus; 07-25-2011 at 08:16 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Sponsor from Los Angeles, CA: TOP STITCH UPHOLSTERY