BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Rennen Presents: BMW M5 on Donz Galante...NYC Style at its best

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Banned
Rennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud ofRennen Modular has much to be proud of
Rennen Presents: BMW M5 on Donz Galante...NYC Style at its best

Hey guys, here are some pictures courtesy of one of our customers. The wheels are our multi piece Donz Galante forged wheels. The owner of the car actually had these wheels on his previous 545i but he wanted to put them on his new M5 so he gave us a call. Unlike a lot of other manufacturers, we are capable of getting new parts and reassembling the wheels for you. Since the sizing, offset, and clearances are different between the M5 and the regular 5 series we took the wheels apart and swapped in new barrels to accommodate the new car. As some of you might know, the photo shoot location is in Long Island City's Five Points. Although Five Points is a landmark of NYC style it may not be around for much longer so enjoy the pics while we can.

M5 on Donz Galante

Old 11-22-2011, 04:39 PM
DKNewYork is infamous around these parts
I'm selling these wheels if anyone is interested. They fit non M 5 series. I'm running 15mm spacers all around on my M. Outer lip Black and inner lip Red.