BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

ESS DCT M3: 60-130 in 6.17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:41 PM
PencilGeek is a jewel in the roughPencilGeek is a jewel in the roughPencilGeek is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LostMarine
still havent made clear what false statements, but thats typical PG, ignore and attempt to misdirect to muck up threads; accuse others of what you yourself do, ie manipulate data.

and fwiw, i dont have your email
In spite of spamming three or four my web sites for the past two years, you can't manage to find the email address posted and linked on the page. F* .

You seem to have an insatiable desire for attention without even caring that you make up your own stories, use yourself as your own proof, and then use yourself as your own audience to say you've "proven" the stories you make up. Nobody agrees with you, yet you still stay at it.

Good luck with your car. I'll look forward to your own 60-130 results and all of the "explanations" that will surely follow.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PencilGeek
In spite of spamming three or four my web sites for the past two years, you can't manage to find the email address posted and linked on the page. F* .

You seem to have an insatiable desire for attention without even caring that you make up your own stories, use yourself as your own proof, and then use yourself as your own audience to say you've "proven" the stories you make up. Nobody agrees with you, yet you still stay at it.

Good luck with your car. I'll look forward to your own 60-130 results and all of the "explanations" that will surely follow.
lol, what are you talking about?

Q 1.how many forums are "yours"
A. only one, but again, you attempt to discredit someone based off your own manipulation of "data"

Q 2. what attention are you reffering to? is it the N54 record by an avg joe or starting a log of modifications for the M that anyone can replicate?
A. there is not attention whoring going on, just normal forum use

Q 3. what "stories" are there?
A. none

typical PG projects his own actions onto others in an attempt to discredit their logical reasoning, attempts to troll every thread in which he possibly can, ignores every direct question posed to him

please, if your not going to answer the questions posed to you, then stay out of here, that by, definition, is TROLLING

Old 04-12-2012, 04:28 PM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
now with a proper filter ESS sent to us it makes 520whp.
is that still with the stock pulley that came with it? or smaller pulley and methanol, we never heard anything back about the HSF3 kit after install

Old 04-12-2012, 06:12 PM
if your not going to contribute, please do not comment again pencilgeek

also, please remove that name from your posts and all further open communications. thank you

Last edited by LostMarine; 04-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Clean it up please, guys. I wont ask again. Thanks.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:08 PM
tightie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Here you go, guys. Feel free to argue to your heart's content, but please keep it civil.

Thanks.
'12 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R (Black / Black Edition), 927 awhp on 93 octane, 60-130 = 4.34

F*#K ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Madsex343, do you give pencilgeek the permission to send me the Fi and N/A 60-130 runs? you told me before to get it from Mr5, Mbailey or Drew, so i dont see an issue, is that a problem for you?

Old 05-08-2012, 04:44 AM
skidoosh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PencilGeek
I was very pleased to see you post a very long explanation of boost vs. backpressure. It was pleasing to read because it seems that my explanation to you a long time ago finally sank in. That same boost vs. backpressure discussion seems relevant again because your only play here is to throw out these boost entries you don't like because they're no longer caused by backpressure, but now caused by smaller pulleys?
How can a smaller pully (on the SC) not increase boost on an ESS car?

Old 05-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by skidoosh
How can a smaller pully (on the SC) not increase boost on an ESS car?
PG seems to believe inlet/outlet pressure/restriction have no effect on boost pressure. His knowledge on the subject only spans as long as he has had a s/c, which I believe is 2 years ago, right around the timeframe his cars motor let go for the 2nd time, is that correct PG?

And as far as I have seen, has never posted any information of his own for boost vs restriction

Old 05-11-2012, 01:33 PM
e46m3smg is infamous around these partse46m3smg is infamous around these parts
The ESS M3 is a beast, just savage!