Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Livo69 is infamous around these parts
But the tips have got to go!

Old 06-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Banned
996TTASrocket is infamous around these parts
When I was 28, I was lucky to be driving a Honda Accord. Your Bling package probably cost more. As you age you will find out that the bling is not in the car but the person behind the car. For today BLING away and enjoy. Oh yeah this board can get in your face very fast. The more you reveal the more we have to bounce around. Just look at post where people ask "what do you do for a living" "how much money do make" I love the naivety of some of the posters on this board. Most all probably are under 30, which in "male" years is probably 19-22 years old with a little more brains and "MAYBE" some money in the bank. Most are leveraged to assume the pose.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:59 PM
lei
lei is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Livo69
But the tips have got to go!
Yes i agree too. its only temp... im making use of the remus for the sound but i'm going to change and raise the tips to a higher position. i have to find a place that i can trust to cut the bumper correctly.

Old 06-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 996TTASrocket
When I was 28, I was lucky to be driving a Honda Accord. Your Bling package probably cost more. As you age you will find out that the bling is not in the car but the person behind the car. For today BLING away and enjoy. Oh yeah this board can get in your face very fast. The more you reveal the more we have to bounce around. Just look at post where people ask "what do you do for a living" "how much money do make" I love the naivety of some of the posters on this board. Most all probably are under 30, which in "male" years is probably 19-22 years old with a little more brains and "MAYBE" some money in the bank. Most are leveraged to assume the pose.
That's funny, I drove a Honda Accord at 28 too.

Old 06-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Banned
996TTASrocket is infamous around these parts
mmm... how things have changed. But then again I remember those days like they were yesterday and try and keep it REAL.

Old 06-28-2006, 07:47 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
tips, tips, tips,...

Old 06-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
kingtut73 is infamous around these parts
since these wheels are 3 piece, powdercoat or paint the centers black. leave the lips chrome. black is the new chrome. it will change the look of the car for the better. dont trip, i had a set of af132s on my wifes cayenne. i got flamed here too. until someone on this board "says hey your car looks great, can buy you a set of wheels?" ****em' its your car your money.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
nice car but get rid of those exhaust tips immediately.