BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Mclaren F1 Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 12:59 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Google is your friend ...

Old 07-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Saridea is infamous around these parts
Hey, whats wrong with having a non-stop yapper for a wife???

Old 07-04-2006, 09:49 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Saridea
Hey, whats wrong with having a non-stop yapper for a wife???
Yeah, too bad his money couldn't afford him a better wife.

Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
what a great car. but would drive it striaght to the wall if my wife yaps like that!!

Old 07-09-2006, 04:59 PM
ImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of light
damn, wasnt he kinda beatin the **** out of it?

Old 07-09-2006, 05:06 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
After hearing her speak for 10 minutes, my head is about to explode. What an embarrassment.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Banned
786 is infamous around these parts
@ all the comments...i agree 100% with everything being said in this thread!...i actually feel sorry for a guy with a Mclaren, how crazy is that?!

annoying is one thing but damn she was just out of control annoying!...but the guy seemed like a ****** as well

Old 07-10-2006, 03:11 AM
osj911 is infamous around these parts
They're both tools. Esp. the wife. I would probably put the luggage in her seat and put her in the side luggage compartments cuz she is damn terrible. And did that guy even know where the wheels were pointing when he was spinning. looked like he was playing cruzin' USA or something. JEEZ

Old 07-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Banned
786 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by osj911
They're both tools. Esp. the wife. I would probably put the luggage in her seat and put her in the side luggage compartments cuz she is damn terrible. And did that guy even know where the wheels were pointing when he was spinning. looked like he was playing cruzin' USA or something. JEEZ
the imagery is crackin me up!

Old 07-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by osj911

Old 07-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Romancer is infamous around these parts
His wife is just happy for him...her reaction may be a bit overexaggerated to appease him. He must have talked about that car nonstop.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:41 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
he's gonna drive a mclaren F1 with that ****ty watch on?

i'm jealous

Old 07-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Me2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fortyounce
That wife should be shot dead. I'm not kidding. It doesn't matter if she's HOT, she must go.
First thing i thought about......then stopped the video and disconnected from the internet.
Stupid *****

Old 07-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Davis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to behold
she was enthusiastic- just needed to chill a lot

Old 07-15-2006, 02:53 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Me2stoned
First thing i thought about......then stopped the video and disconnected from the internet.
Stupid *****
Next time I can +REP...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Me2stoned again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mclaren F1 Delivery