BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Mclaren F1 Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 03:03 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
DS Speed-Freak is infamous around these parts
I can't believe he was driving the McLaren like such a ham fisted idiot.

I can imagine all the guys at McLaren laughing their asses of when these two clowns left..

Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Cartman is infamous around these parts
heh nice vid indeed..but this chick lol!
In this case you just need one more button in such a damn nice car, and thats EJECT for the seat next to you when such a ***** is sitting over there!

OH YEAH!

Old 07-17-2006, 02:17 AM
Banned
M3j0n is infamous around these parts
A) that woman is annoying as hell.
B) free revving that car a lot isnt such a great idea
C) THat car i pretty damn sweet.
D) how in the **** do you close the door from the drivers seat?
E) listen to the last 10 seconds where the wife is talking about how comfortable the seat is. The guy just ignores her. Hilarious!

Last edited by M3j0n; 07-17-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SteveH
he's gonna drive a mclaren F1 with that ****ty watch on?

i'm jealous
LOL, last vid I saw of a guy driving a MacLaren (the silver one that showed up at Pebble Beach last year) ... he was wearing an RM (couldn't tell which model, though ...).

This poor fella here is cursed, though. I couldn't watch mroe than 20 seconds of each vid, that woman is just too annoying to be for real ...

Old 07-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately I think the Darwin law will play a factor in this cars demise

Old 07-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Unfortunately I think the Darwin law will play a factor in this cars demise
aaah, you're a bit harsh. BTW, the car has changed owner twice since he got it ... so not only did he survive, but the car as well!!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 AM
1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light
Is there any airport availble to drive like him as on clip? or other open space where can drive 200mph. long straight wide open space......

Any idea? Let's get together and drive like him w/o M F1.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:51 AM
I Looovvee Turrboos
TTRon is infamous around these parts
Why is his wife talking?

TTRon

Old 08-02-2006, 12:23 PM
LoooseGSR is infamous around these parts
Those cars are truly works of art...that woman was annoying and yes I agree, that guy who was buying it had really no clue...he just knew the status it brought so he had to pick one up.

I've had the pleasure of inspecting one of those close up at a track event we had about a year ago. Absolutely gorgeous...thought it was funny that the driver wrapped all 3 seats in bubble wrap though...that would definately get annoying.

Justin

Old 08-07-2006, 06:24 AM
Peloton25 is infamous around these parts
Me again - most will remember me from the last F1 thread.

Some of you guys should be a little nicer - Janice was just excited for her man. Ok, ok - she was a bit annoying, but I know a lot of girls who act like that in the presence of a fast car. At least she was supportive - some people's wives would never let them spend over a million dollars on a car.

On to some points of clarification...

These vids - the factory vid and the one with all the spinning - were made when Dan first picked the car up from McLaren in early 2001. He wasn't the original owner on this car and as ZORRO mentioned he no longer owns it now. He was the one who had the majority of the work done to make this car special (some would disagree of course). Prior to his ownership this car was silver and I believe it was located in Germany.

Originally Posted by ImPulSe
damn, wasnt he kinda beatin the **** out of it?
Ground looked damp to me - looks like he was feeling out the limits of the car while having some fun and at the same time driving his wife nuts in the process. My theory was that he was hoping she wouldn't want another ride after that, regardless of how comfy the seat was.

Originally Posted by M3j0n
D) how in the **** do you close the door from the drivers seat?
There are grab handles affixed to the roof section of the door that can be reached when you are in the driver's seat. You can see them in this shot below:

Originally Posted by Z0RR0
LOL, last vid I saw of a guy driving a MacLaren (the silver one that showed up at Pebble Beach last year) ... he was wearing an RM (couldn't tell which model, though ...)
He was actually wearing the special Tag Heuer watch that's included with the purchase of a McLaren SLR. Ask me how I know? I was in the passenger seat doing the filming.

Originally Posted by LoooseGSR
I've had the pleasure of inspecting one of those close up at a track event we had about a year ago. Absolutely gorgeous...thought it was funny that the driver wrapped all 3 seats in bubble wrap though...that would definately get annoying.

Justin
Was this a silver car in Arizona by chance?

>8^)
ER

Old 08-07-2006, 10:00 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Peloton25, I am always impressed by the information you have as well as the organized way you deliver it...awesome!

Old 08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Peloton25, I am always impressed by the information you have as well as the organized way you deliver it...awesome!
Thanks!

>8^)
ER

Old 08-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Me again - most will remember me from the last F1 thread.

Some of you guys should be a little nicer - Janice was just excited for her man. Ok, ok - she was a bit annoying, but I know a lot of girls who act like that in the presence of a fast car. At least she was supportive - some people's wives would never let them spend over a million dollars on a car.

did you watch the video you took? I couldnt get all the way though it man!

Old 08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Sheynk
did you watch the video you took? I couldnt get all the way though it man!
I think you might be confused - I didn't take the videos with the girl talking. I took the videos of a silver F1 with me talking, which is almost as annoying.

>8^)
ER

Old 08-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
do'h

.... but she was still bad

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mclaren F1 Delivery