BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

somebody bought an 02 m3 for 28.9k today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 11:23 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
somebody bought an 02 m3 for 28.9k today

i was at the dealer Mazda of Tyson whatever it is called in VA.
some kid bought a m3 with navi and bling bling ghetto chrome rims for 28.9k with 56k miles on the car.
pretty good deal imho. the condition was pretty good.
prem. navi. xenon .
damn good price for a sweet car.

raja

Old 07-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned
Msoltanian is infamous around these parts
^ That's a great deal. I paid for my 06 Z around 32K. What year was it?

Old 07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Banned
Msoltanian is infamous around these parts
I just contacted them and he said 29K and it was an 03. He sold it for that price because it was his employee but none the less great deal.

Old 07-28-2006, 05:43 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
It looks like I'll be getting an '01, 46k miles, warranty until august of next summer, carbon black w/ cinn-- 28k next week.

Old 07-28-2006, 06:07 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeyG
It looks like I'll be getting an '01, 46k miles, warranty until august of next summer, carbon black w/ cinn-- 28k next week.
Holy ****, thats cheap! Congrats Joey, now I want one

Old 07-28-2006, 06:10 PM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
Wow.. these prices are awesome. One of the best Beamers made... I miss mine.

Old 07-28-2006, 07:16 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Holy ****, thats cheap! Congrats Joey, now I want one
I know, I'm really pumped. I think you should get one so we can attack the kid with the yellow Gallardo... bee-swarm-style!

Seriously, though-- I'm starting a car club at UD, and we will try to get some monthly fees and rent a garage so we can have our cars somewhat close. You know you're going to join up

Old 07-28-2006, 07:20 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Damn dude... That is a really good deal!!

Raja, how you been playboy?? Haven't talked to you in a while... Having fun testing driving all those sedans for your girl??

Old 07-28-2006, 09:34 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Msoltanian
I just contacted them and he said 29K and it was an 03. He sold it for that price because it was his employee but none the less great deal.
the guy works there, he was with his mom picking up the ride. So i think she might have co-signed. Nice guy and the car had navi. 2.
it was great price. overall the condition for 29k it's a steal.

napo,
yeah, i am just having fun. i will be in orlando tomorrow.

Raja

Old 07-29-2006, 01:28 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
I just bought my '03.5 with 27k miles for $34,000!

Old 07-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Smoltz is infamous around these parts
The deals are out there. Just have to be patient.

-Adam

Old 08-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I miss my M3....... Maybe in a year or two I'll pick up an other one for the little lady for under 20K........

-Eli

Old 08-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Diddy
I just bought my '03.5 with 27k miles for $34,000!
give me more spec on this car please.
that sounds like a good deal to me.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:57 AM
LoooseGSR is infamous around these parts
I would love to find an E46 M3 for that cheap...sounds like indeed the deals are out there!

Justin

Old 08-04-2006, 10:31 PM
bmwracer3 is infamous around these parts
the deals will keep coming with the release of the 335i pending. Why pay $40k for a used e46M3 when you can get a brand new 3'er for same to minimally more money?
I know it's not an M3, but still...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: somebody bought an 02 m3 for 28.9k today