BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Probably the CLEANEST E92 335i so far - with BBS CH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 10:10 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by daedalus
Kind of sad to hear that, though very understandable. Do you think the car is suffering from the odd camber that needs to be run to not rub, or the wheel size itself is throwing the handling off?
way too aggresive camber with almost no room in wheel well is making it reach it's max very soon. i know he's getting bbs LMs.

i had gone that route before. u put on stuff that is not a good fit and in the end you end up not enjoying the car for what u bought it for. Just for looking good in the garage and parking lot. :-(

Old 01-22-2007, 10:19 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
way too aggresive camber with almost no room in wheel well is making it reach it's max very soon. i know he's getting bbs LMs.

i had gone that route before. u put on stuff that is not a good fit and in the end you end up not enjoying the car for what u bought it for. Just for looking good in the garage and parking lot. :-(
LOL and that is the truth and has been my life story with modifying. Either you dosomething that looks pretty but makes you not enjoy it as much, car is too low or body work that you dont want to mess up, to bouncy or stiff from overworking suspension, blah sucks

Old 01-22-2007, 10:23 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL and that is the truth and has been my life story with modifying. Either you dosomething that looks pretty but makes you not enjoy it as much, car is too low or body work that you dont want to mess up, to bouncy or stiff from overworking suspension, blah sucks
Except now with your ruf you have found the balance of performance and looks in one pkg. and i bet that costed a pretty penny.
the price of modding is not quantifiable. but the joy is...

Old 01-22-2007, 10:28 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
Except now with your ruf you have found the balance of performance and looks in one pkg. and i bet that costed a pretty penny.
the price of modding is not quantifiable. but the joy is...
Well yea i am overly impressed with this car, its so smooth in every way, power delivery, ride comfort and over bumps with the motons, yet it handles like a full track setup suspension that SHOULD be backbreaking, its awesome!

BUT, the car itself is just like any other car i went nuts on, way too much and seriously not that useable for my everyday schedule, and why i hardly get to enjoy my cars sorry to say

Ah well, i'll wait for the spring/summer

Old 01-22-2007, 10:56 AM
ND4SPED is infamous around these parts
nice & clean great looking car

Old 01-27-2007, 02:21 AM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
SEXY COUPE,THOSE bbs wheels are perfect for the shape of the 335i.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:31 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
I think this one is much nicer

Waiting for more proper pics to be posted

BBS LM 19x11 in the rear with custom widebody in the rear

Old 04-03-2007, 02:54 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Can't get over this. Do you know the suspension?

Old 04-03-2007, 03:13 AM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
speedplay:

thats Sam's ride... pretty quick too, he went on the LA to VEGAS 6speed rally with us!

Last edited by ChromeHearts; 04-03-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
amazing so nice

Old 04-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
very nice and clean!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:14 PM
calicoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speedplay
I think this one is much nicer

Waiting for more proper pics to be posted

BBS LM 19x11 in the rear with custom widebody in the rear
damn....feeling it!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by daedalus
Kind of sad to hear that, though very understandable. Do you think the car is suffering from the odd camber that needs to be run to not rub, or the wheel size itself is throwing the handling off?
yup, that's exactly what it is. I believe the offset or wheel width was too much and caused rubbing, so they had to put in some negative camber.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
all these guys are trying to shove E46 M3 wheels on the narrow fender reg body 335s. it's pretty ghetto if you ask me. get some proper fitting wheels and quit fuqin around with the body.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:12 AM
vlkchu is infamous around these parts
335 with LMs looks sweet....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Probably the CLEANEST E92 335i so far - with BBS CH