BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

VR Supercharges Skateboarders BMW M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Its all how you flaunt. Some of the richest guys dont show it. Bucky is one of the highest paid Vert Skateboarder in the world. He has a really nice house and family. He is passionate about his M3 and is also very humble. Not all of us have to show the ******** cars to prove we do ok

Old 03-06-2007, 11:19 AM
SoCal97M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
Its all how you flaunt. Some of the richest guys dont show it. Bucky is one of the highest paid Vert Skateboarder in the world. He has a really nice house and family. He is passionate about his M3 and is also very humble. Not all of us have to show the ******** cars to prove we do ok
I completely agree with you. I don't know Bucky, but he seems like a pretty humble guy. He had a nice Porsche Turbo in one of Dado's Mischief videos (dynasty...I believe). Seemed like a pretty laid back guy...not a 'look at me' type person.

My only point was that Bam is not 'just' a skateboarder anymore. I don't think he would be as popular without jackass/Mtv.

SoCal

Old 03-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Bucky has never owned a Turbo nor has he done anything with Teckademics. I know Dunn through Gumball and have met Bam. They are not always "ON" like that. But yes BAM is more entertainer then he is skater.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Bucky has never owned a Turbo nor has he done anything with Teckademics. I know Dunn through Gumball and have met Bam. They are not always "ON" like that. But yes BAM is more entertainer then he is skater.
You are right....I apologize for the error. I just checked it was Kerry Getz...another pro-skateboarder that also had a nice e46 M3. He had a silver TT. THAT is what I was thinking of. I guess because he was also a big E46 M3 guy...I got him mixed up with Bucky. Kerry seemed pretty mellow/humble in the short segment on the Teckademics video

Yeah, I know those guys aren't always 'on'. They do a great job at marketing themselves and getting paid for doing 'jackass' things.

BTW...just spent a few minutes checking out your website...looks like you have some nice projects going on out there. Quick question for you...how to you think the VF engineering superchargers (e36) stack up to the AA ones? I wish AA would get a CARB cert for those of us in Ca. I know VF is waiting on theirs.

I'm thinking FI...but I want to keep my car NA for the next couple of track days over the coming months.

SoCal

Old 03-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
no worries man! kerry is a cool guy!

I think VF stuff sucks. They are always in development. Active Autowerkes continually proves their product in car after car, event after event, and in every major media publication. We have installed several AA products here on cars and the quality is amazing. VF is always waiting on something...

Old 03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
no worries man! kerry is a cool guy!

I think VF stuff sucks. They are always in development. Active Autowerkes continually proves their product in car after car, event after event, and in every major media publication. We have installed several AA products here on cars and the quality is amazing. VF is always waiting on something...
Thanks for the info! I have looked at the AA stuff...looks really good. I just wish I somebody would get a CARB cert for California. I know VF is a smaller operation and things are always 'in development'...but I have heard some good things about them as well.

I'm one of those guys that wants to be able to really 'drive' the car before making it a beast. I have had some kick-*** rides at the track with guys in 'lowly' E30 M3's As you can tell by my mod list...my car is about handling, brakes, and chassis. In the future, I am looking to do roll-bar or cage, fixed back seats, supercharger, and drop some weight. Eventually, I will get an E46 M3 (or other car) and turn this E36 into a dedicated track car.

SoCal

Old 03-06-2007, 03:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoCal97M3
You are right....I apologize for the error. I just checked it was Kerry Getz...another pro-skateboarder that also had a nice e46 M3. He had a silver TT. THAT is what I was thinking of. I guess because he was also a big E46 M3 guy...I got him mixed up with Bucky. Kerry seemed pretty mellow/humble in the short segment on the Teckademics video

Yeah, I know those guys aren't always 'on'. They do a great job at marketing themselves and getting paid for doing 'jackass' things.

BTW...just spent a few minutes checking out your website...looks like you have some nice projects going on out there. Quick question for you...how to you think the VF engineering superchargers (e36) stack up to the AA ones? I wish AA would get a CARB cert for those of us in Ca. I know VF is waiting on theirs.

I'm thinking FI...but I want to keep my car NA for the next couple of track days over the coming months.

SoCal
I know Kerry personally and he sure is a humble/awesome guy, cool as hell and a passionate car enthusiast, seems how most of the skater's are from what i see, BUT i cant judge since i havent met them

Old 03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
saw bucky's mtv cribs show - sounds like a really chill dude! thx for sharing