swedish technik is infamous around these parts
Anyone have a new 328i?

Went to the local BMW dealer today to look at a new 328 coupe. Car has:
Automatic Tran.
Metalic Paint
Premium Package
Heated Seats
MSRP - $41,975

Dealer quoted me $600/mo. lease with zero down. 10k miles/yr for 36 months. I was wondering if this sounded like a good deal or not. I'm curious to see what others are paying.

Last edited by swedish technik; 05-30-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
zero down mean nothing up front for lease paper signing or is that being added into the monthly?

Old 06-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Antz_997s is infamous around these parts
Is the payment included with tax? I believe you can do better than that. I've seen better numbers out there for the 328 coupes. Go to e90post.com/forums and find out what others are paying for their leases.

Old 06-07-2007, 02:09 PM
6spdfsd is infamous around these parts
328i coupe with premium through ED can be had in the 300s.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 6spdfsd
Where?

I looked for 328i sedans (sport pkg, manual, etc. = $40K sticker) - for minimal down (paperwork, 1st/last) and it was in the $480/mo range.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Chris,

ED - Euro Delivery & probably with no pkgs or minimal options.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
6spdfsd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
Chris,

ED - Euro Delivery & probably with no pkgs or minimal options.
lil Raja is right. European Delivery will save you a couple of thousands of dollars right off the bet. If you get it at Euro invoice with the best money factor, you will end up with payments of <400, with nothing down.

The only downsides are that you actually have to go to Germany (maybe a plus) and wait a month or two for shipping the car ovr.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
lil Raja is right. European Delivery will save you a couple of thousands of dollars right off the bet. If you get it at Euro invoice with the best money factor, you will end up with payments of <400, with nothing down.

The only downsides are that you actually have to go to Germany (maybe a plus) and wait a month or two for shipping the car ovr.
Right - the downside is you spend any "savings" on your trip to Deutschland... I might consider that, but I am hoping to find a "straight" lease in the range I want. I rode around in a friend's 328i today and it confirmed how much I like it.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:24 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
both the 328 and the 335s are awesome car. i am getting an ED 335i in October time frame. The things with ED is you have to pay start paying for your car 30 days before you pick up, and then the tiime it takes to come to usa. pretty much 60 days of payment and no car. It has benefits if you are in germany and can take advantage of the situation.

Chris,
PM me if you are serious, i will connect you with one of the best BMW sales person on the east side of mississipi.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:09 AM
PM sent..........

Old 06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
MuffinMan is infamous around these parts
Add another vote for Euro Delivery! The experience is nothing short of fabulous, and the money you save on the car vs. a non-ED car will pay for the trip and then some. You often have better negotiating power with ED cars as well, since they don't come out of the dealers allocation. I ended purchased my for about $1k over euro invoice, which is roughly 7% less than the US invoice.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 PM
I think I have some pics from my ED trip. If interested, give a shout.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
both the 328 and the 335s are awesome car. i am getting an ED 335i in October time frame. The things with ED is you have to pay start paying for your car 30 days before you pick up, and then the tiime it takes to come to usa. pretty much 60 days of payment and no car. It has benefits if you are in germany and can take advantage of the situation.

Chris,
PM me if you are serious, i will connect you with one of the best BMW sales person on the east side of mississipi.
I was offered $5k off sticker for ED, but that wasn't an option for me.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Just to follow up, car has been ordered an I got a MUCH better deal. Every dealer I talked to offered me the car for a better price, so I simply went to my local dealer with the numbers and told them to match it.

Old 06-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Very nice! What options did you end up with? What color did you choose?