BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Superb pics of an Imola Red Z4MC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:37 AM
Mr.Vercetti is infamous around these parts
Superb pics of an Imola Red Z4MC

Here are some pics of bighash's Imola Red Z4MC. Enjoy these pics and if you want to see the full set go HERE

Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Weird how there are eleventyfive photos of the front and not ONE of the rear, which is the only pretty thing about that car.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:57 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jox
Weird how there are eleventyfive photos of the front and not ONE of the rear, which is the only pretty thing about that car.
i would agree. the back is the only thing nice about the car, and its still sub par at best.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
These cars are so much fun. A very different feel from the E46 M3. However, I think I may find it a little claustrophobic for a DD. The convertibles with the roof open are much better.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:57 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by M5Kid
These cars are so much fun. A very different feel from the E46 M3. However, I think I may find it a little claustrophobic for a DD. The convertibles with the roof open are much better.
yea, i feel the same way, very claustrophobic as well. im 5'9" and i felt that way i cant imagine someone taller sitting in there. the seat were nice tho and i liked the steering wheel. the design is horrendous, i cant say anything good about it really.

Old 06-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The nose bugs me, but it looks pretty cool in that shade of red...

Old 06-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Chaseme is infamous around these parts
Lots of haters on this board.

I'm 6ft and fit perfectly in my dad's Z4MC; and it drives much better than his E46 M3 did.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:04 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Chaseme

I'm 6ft and fit perfectly in my dad's Z4MC; and it drives much better than his E46 M3 did.
I'm not hating, I'm just expressing what my impressions were. The design of the interior feels claustrophobic to me, especially in the coupe. The seats, wheels, gearbox, and motor are all great. It's a very focused drivers car, that is easier to drive smoothly fast than slower, which I can accept.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Fair enough.

I can see how it can feel strange (I remember when I drove it home with my dad and I thought it is very small inside. Actually, anytime I have driven in another car and gotten into the Coupe I've noticed it's small size. But you get used to it after a few rides in it.

And yes, first gear is kinda knotchy for driving slowly; but who ever said this car should be driven slowly?

Old 06-14-2007, 08:36 PM

ok dude. im not hating. those are my impressions of it. i like the seats and the steering wheel, and the motor is the same as in my car obv. i just cant get over the very ugly and obtrusive bulges and jagged lines on hte exterior. i personally felt very claustrophobic when i was in it. and i can also guarantee it doesnt handle nearly as well as my m3, and sure as hell isnt as fast.

might i ask, what do YOU drive?

Old 06-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Doesn't handle as well?

I can only really compare stock for stock (since your M3 has some aftermarket parts on it), but I think the Coupe outhandles the M3 (stock for stock).

I guess looks are subjective, so I can't argue about that.

And as far as your M3 being faster?
Your gearing would lower your top speed. Your acceleration will go up yes.

Not trying to start anything, but just saying my impressions of both cars.

As for what I drive? Nothing exciting. But hey, I'm just a kid.

Old 06-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Doesn't handle as well?

I can only really compare stock for stock (since your M3 has some aftermarket parts on it), but I think the Coupe outhandles the M3 (stock for stock).

I guess looks are subjective, so I can't argue about that.

And as far as your M3 being faster?
Your gearing would lower your top speed. Your acceleration will go up yes.

Not trying to start anything, but just saying my impressions of both cars.

As for what I drive? Nothing exciting. But hey, I'm just a kid.
actually, my top end is still 183 mph, remember, my redline isnt stock either. LOL. im actually interested in the stock for stock handling now. lets see what i can dig up.

M3-roadholding=.91 slalom-68.8 0-100=11.2

M coupe-roadholding=.88 slalom-70.5 0-100 mph=12.3 sec

i used the best numbers i could find for each car.

so looking at this, the m3 has better road handling, is faster, and slaloms 1.7 mph slower, which to me isnt enough to convince me of much in terms of handling, because around a track, the m3 would prob turn better lap times due to the fact that it prob brakes better too.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:03 PM
also 60-0 braking i have seen 116 for the m3 and 119 for the m coupe, so the m3 is better in that area too, and have even seen 112 ft for the m3.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Vanishing Point is infamous around these parts
The Z4M has it all over the M3. The M3 is still justa glorified 323i. It is accepted by the BMW community that the E46 m3 is the biggest POS compared to the E30 and E36, neither of which randomly blow up their motors.
Not that it matters but out side of a race track you dont see Z4M's where as any high school parking lot around me is loaded up w/ E46 M3 Verts

There is no way in hell your car w/ its limited mods is pulling 183. The aeros of that car willnot permit it regardless if it had 500 whp.

Last edited by Vanishing Point; 06-14-2007 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
actually, my top end is still 183 mph, remember, my redline isnt stock either. LOL. im actually interested in the stock for stock handling now. lets see what i can dig up.

M3-roadholding=.91 slalom-68.8 0-100=11.2

M coupe-roadholding=.88 slalom-70.5 0-100 mph=12.3 sec

i used the best numbers i could find for each car.

so looking at this, the m3 has better road handling, is faster, and slaloms 1.7 mph slower, which to me isnt enough to convince me of much in terms of handling, because around a track, the m3 would prob turn better lap times due to the fact that it prob brakes better too.
Those tests don't equate better track ability.

The M Coupe is essentially a brand new car, the M3 has had 6 years of test numbers done to it.

The M Coupe is 200lbs lighter than the M3, it has CSL brakes, and it has a lower CG.

And there is no way your car, un-restricted or not, is pulling 183 real speed. I think your speedo may be off after that gearing swap.

If ever the chance comes up, let's hit the track and let's give it a go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Superb pics of an Imola Red Z4MC