BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Just installed Ventureshield Clearbra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 PM
550bimmer is infamous around these parts
Just installed Ventureshield Clearbra

I just got the clearbra by ventureshield installed today on the 550. And it looks pretty damn good. I got the front end, headlights, mirrors, door jams, backsplash of handles (you know where your fingernails scrape behind the handle), and the top of the bumper spot where the trunk is (pulling things in and out of the trunk)

It's crystal clear, and has a nice thick protective feel to it. I got it installed at www.tintfactory.net in LA. They did a very good job, nice to work with and it wasn't too expensive. I have the aero kit on mine, and it cost $740. They didn't use a heat gun either. No stretch marks that I can see. I picked it up pretty late today, the sun was going down. So I'll take a look tomorrow in the sun some more, but first inspections were impressive. You can only see the line on the hood at about 5 feet out and it's barely noticeable.

Now I can drive the 405 freeway without concern of rock chips too much.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:42 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
lol. awesome, I just installed Ventureshiedl on a 335xi.
Good stuff.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:59 AM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
nice, but wow that is $$$$

Old 07-21-2007, 11:31 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Price a bit on the high side, I got my car done with 3M for $475, but my Z4 is smaller then your 5.

Old 07-21-2007, 11:36 AM
550bimmer is infamous around these parts
If I would have done just the front end, it would have been $500. Seems about right as I've asked around. Premiere who had some great recommendations on this forum charges close to $900 so I thought $740 for that much coverage (mirrors, headlights, door handles, door jams, trunk) was a decent deal. The other thing is 3M was 5 year warranty, this was lifetime..

I'm very glad I got it though. No pics yet, maybe after I wash it today.

Old 07-22-2007, 03:51 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
I got Venture shield done on most of my E60, from Premiere, but it was a custom cut one. Unfortunately, much more expensive. It does look nice though.

I need to replace the hood. That's the only piece with a seam.