BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

exhaust for M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:04 PM
MoeMonney is infamous around these parts
How about a Titanium Dixis exhaust? I have a friend that had one and it sounded incredible!

Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 AM
az911tt has a spectacular aura aboutaz911tt has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
was that to me? dude, short of kries sieg, NOTHING and i repeat NOTHING on an e46 m3 sound as good as my car! i mean the sound quality from a digital camera is not that great.
It was to mitchelrl because she runs with the supersprint, but followed up the eisenman#$!??.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:47 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by az911tt
It was to mitchelrl because she runs with the supersprint, but followed up the eisenman#$!??.
yea, after i read through again i got it..just got mixed up.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:51 PM
az911tt has a spectacular aura aboutaz911tt has a spectacular aura about
Purchased the GruppeM exhaust only this weekend. It will be here in a week or so and will install. I am waiting on the remaining exhaust, new intake, etc. to see how it sounds. thanks for all the input and remarks. Scott

Old 07-22-2007, 10:32 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
gruppe m intake is 1700, i know because i have it...def the best looking and good gains too. for exhaust, go full supersprint (i have that also) best sounding unless you go with kries sieg, but its not worth it. also, make sure you get D/A race softare if you do headers, and lightweight pulleys, and 4.10 gears. just really transforms the car! let us know what you go with.
Good gains as in someone did a before/after dyno, or good gains as in the manufacturer said it was faster to some speed or another, with no other proof?

Old 07-22-2007, 11:22 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I thought AFE and K&N intake were both better than G-M as far as intake gains? And that G-M just looked nicest? I don't know - I stopped reading the M3 literature back in 2005.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:55 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMonney
How about a Titanium Dixis exhaust? I have a friend that had one and it sounded incredible!
It's nice for the M5 too. Dixis makes great stuff.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96799

Old 07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
i have a friend who has a brand new dixis titanium for the m3, let me know if your interested...brand new was 2300, could work something out for a 6speeder...let me know.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by SallyMobile
Good gains as in someone did a before/after dyno, or good gains as in the manufacturer said it was faster to some speed or another, with no other proof?
no, actual gains...you could def find dynos and proof over on e46fanatics or m3forum to substaniate.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
SS race, there is no substitute this side of the Kreissieg!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hTxYY3uc23E

Old 07-23-2007, 11:13 PM
as for the intake dyno...technik did a test few years ago with the stock VS. gruppe m, afe and k&n and gruppe m make the most power of all of them, so yes, there is proof that gruppe m in fact does make the most power.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:00 AM
no, actual gains...you could def find dynos and proof over on e46fanatics or m3forum to substaniate.
Happen to have the url of one? I've never seen a closed hood before/after dyno of a Gruppe M.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
Eisenmann or SS Sport get my vote.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by SallyMobile
Happen to have the url of one? I've never seen a closed hood before/after dyno of a Gruppe M.
sadly enough the link i found does not work...but, heres the thread where it was discussed...

http://e46fanatics.com/forum/showthr...yno+comparison

also theres a link to the m3forum discussion on the same dyno day.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
AZ911TT,
See that pic in SallyMobile's avatar? That is one sweet ride! (there is no substitute). Anyway, good luck with the exhaust (I'll help you install when it arrives...if I can move my leg by then!)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: exhaust for M3