My E60

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Banned
*STATUS* is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bonddabomb
Definitely not a fan or that 360. Also not a fan of tearing a nice looking car apart.

tear the damn car apart its not a classic it gets stamped out way easy at a factory who cares. and besides thats what it is all about... being different trying something new. There is nothing like having an expensive car and tuning it, actually driving it not here and there but truly enjoying the car, and doing something different, such as flat. may not tickle our fancy but u gotta respect it, he is doing something different, and thats definately dope and its done right its not whack different its clean and cool.It makes u take notice and thats what tuning is all about thats y i got my wierd lil beater im tired of seeing the same ish on the road go to a ferrari rally or something all the same damn mods all look the same dif. owners and slighty different colors. if your going to mod be your own. and his car is sweet just because he is making it his own

Old 09-07-2007, 01:20 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
interested to see the final product

lots of gay banter in this thread though

Old 09-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by maxwell
that is looking sick man. My buddy matte blacked his slr this summer...you might have seen it cause he lives in Hollywood.

I know, the wheels are weird.
i love being different that SLR IS DOPE not 2 fond of the wheels but its super sick even with the wheels

Old 09-07-2007, 05:34 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Looking forward to seeing this bad boy completed,it will be a intimidating site on the street,or in your rear view mirror!
Id have an M5 in any color they are great cars.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:37 AM
JoshBsZ is infamous around these parts
Going to look awesome. theres some guy in AZ that did it as well. his exhaust looks wack though. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...+black+exhaust

Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 AM
pMak is a jewel in the roughpMak is a jewel in the roughpMak is a jewel in the rough
I love the black car/black rims/blue calipers look.

Did you paint your exhaust tips as well??

Originally Posted by ISIS
You should be surprised at the amount of ignorance out there, $100k does not make you smart nor should it imply so. I am no authority on paint or have the desire to be one, however people have gone to far to have a batmobile.

Worst looking 360 I've ever seen. Ruins the lines of the car.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:10 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Thank You

Originally Posted by pMak
Worst looking 360 I've ever seen. Ruins the lines of the car.
Again its just my opinion and I do not know anything anyway. Whats going to happen when you line up with someone with your stockish motor and get your flat black M5 *** handed to you over and over? Flat black will only make the other guy quiver or laugh. Do you have any serious power plans for the E60 or just sticking with bolt-ons?

Old 09-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3This
Check this out out .... its better then that one (BTW sorry to go OT) .. its PURE SEX IMO:

I guess it was just the wheels.
looks fantastic!

Old 09-07-2007, 01:07 PM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ISIS
You should be surprised at the amount of ignorance out there, $100k does not make you smart nor should it imply so. I am no authority on paint or have the desire to be one, however people have gone to far to have a batmobile.

Thats Jesse James Car ... from West Coast Choppers .... I think that car in Matte black fits his image perfectly... The time I saw pics of it, it had a big *** West Coast Choppers logo on it.

Old 09-07-2007, 01:40 PM
JoshBsZ is infamous around these parts
That SLR is so sweet.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
that second SLR pictures (without the blue wheels) is absolutely beautiful

Old 09-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Enilder
I guess it was just the wheels.
looks fantastic!
whos car is that slr?

Old 09-07-2007, 02:45 PM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by *STATUS*
whos car is that slr?
Im not sure ... its in Europe .... I found the pics on S2KI actually ...

To me its Pure Sex thou ... honestly one of my all time fav cars ... I still would change out the wheels but Im guessing since its a 722 the owner wanted to keep them.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by M3This
Im not sure ... its in Europe .... I found the pics on S2KI actually ...

To me its Pure Sex thou ... honestly one of my all time fav cars ... I still would change out the wheels but Im guessing since its a 722 the owner wanted to keep them.

COuldnt agree more i did not like the SLR untill now he just added so much to the car and yes its pure sex h ah a

Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Those pics of the flat black mclaren 722 are the best i have seen,just superb!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My E60