BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6
View Poll Results: Which car would you buy?
2008 fully loaded 335I
57.75%
2008 Z4 M "loaded"
42.25%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

335I loaded vs Z4 M

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
335I loaded vs Z4 M

I was just looking around and noticed that they are in similar price range.
~50,000.
I don't think there's anything else that I can think of that's close to 50k range and performs well, look good, and etc.

Any input is welcome. I will probably end up ordering something beginning of next year unless something happens.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
I am jealous! I would love to be in your position I would without a doubt pick the 335! I love that car and it definitely has potential. Good luck!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, no more g35 coupe for me!
it was a fun sexy looking car.
cant afford m3 (I wish) nor anything above 60kish range

i dont know much about A5 (s line) nor S5...as far as performance and price are concerned...it definately looks nice though!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:31 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
go for the Z4 M Coupe though, you dont see that many of them and you can make it a nice lookin car

Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
mav16 is infamous around these parts
Z4 M Coupe gets my vote. Rare, looks good and performs well.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:14 AM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
Love coupes, dislike others. No brainer for me. Z4.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:01 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
z4m=ugly

335i-sleek, understated and a good looking car

but...i know at my dealer hear in princeton, nj they were selling the 06 z4m's coupes and verts for well below sticker. z4m roadster was ~57 was going for 48,XXX. so thats prob the better deal, but still is an ugly car. go 335

Old 09-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Ditto what Greg said ^^^^^^^^

If you want an M car, get an E46 over that thing (Z4). I know it performs nicely but damn is it U.G.L.Y.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:29 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Ditto what Greg said ^^^^^^^^

If you want an M car, get an E46 over that thing (Z4). I know it performs nicely but damn is it U.G.L.Y.
yea the z4m is an abomination! the performance over an e46 m3 isnt even that much anyway. cant get over the looks. if you really want a roadster type car like that, buy a boxster s or cayman s, they are faster, handle, brake, and steer better, and are sexy cars.

i prob wont ever buy a bmw unless its an M, but i would def give the 335 serious consideration, its that good.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:43 AM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
You guys are crazy if you think Z4 is 'ugly', esp compared to a sedan.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by tranquility
You guys are crazy if you think Z4 is 'ugly', esp compared to a sedan.
i think its actually one of the worst looking cars on the road. boxster s and cayman s are universes better looking.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:15 AM
well i hate convertibles first of all. (sorry for those of you who love convertibles).

I was "." this close to buying E46 m3 (2006) but i made a wrong choice...
i wish i can still get E46 m3

Old 09-07-2007, 09:19 AM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Enilder
I was just looking around and noticed that they are in similar price range.
~50,000.
I don't think there's anything else that I can think of that's close to 50k range and performs well, look good, and etc.

Any input is welcome. I will probably end up ordering something beginning of next year unless something happens.

These two cars aren't very comparable. I'd go drive them first.

The Z4 is not at all practical, but is an absolute blast to drive.
I haven't driven the 335i yet, but I imagine the power is more than adequate. It just won't handle like the Z4M.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
I love the Z4M. Watch this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xyMqk3YI0

Old 09-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Tristan is infamous around these parts
See the following:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 335I loaded vs Z4 M