BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

another sub par m3 review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 07:49 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
i dunno bout you but getting an SUV was one of the worst mistakes i have made - i bought a range a bit back... 2 months later, it was gone - i just couldnt take it anymore, it sucked
was it the range itself or you just dont like suvs, or was it gas milage or some combo of all the above?

the thing is, right now the m3 is my only car so i drive it all year round, putting winter wheels and tires on for the cold months...i would like to get something with 4wd so drive in those situations instead of the m3.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
HOLY COW! am i drunk?
exactly! LOL

Old 09-10-2007, 07:53 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
was it the range itself or you just dont like suvs, or was it gas milage or some combo of all the above?
Well one of the best looking interiors, with the worst seats, you sat on them rather then in them - it was okay for speed, and i mean it gets better gas mileage then my SL55 (which is kind of starting to bother me actually) so that wasn't it - but the main thing, its just not a car and coming from an M3 to a 996TT to a RR could've been it... i doubt i'll buy an SUV again BUT if i do, it won't be a RR, i think a cayenne turbo would be it... when i had a reg cayenne as a loner it truly was a great ride, loved it - but i cant stress it enough about myself, that cars are for me, only cars

Old 09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
by the way - my previous statement was edited and i listed a reason as well...

Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Well one of the best looking interiors, with the worst seats, you sat on them rather then in them - it was okay for speed, and i mean it gets better gas mileage then my SL55 (which is kind of starting to bother me actually) so that wasn't it - but the main thing, its just not a car and coming from an M3 to a 996TT to a RR could've been it... i doubt i'll buy an SUV again BUT if i do, it won't be a RR, i think a cayenne turbo would be it... when i had a reg cayenne as a loner it truly was a great ride, loved it - but i cant stress it enough about myself, that cars are for me, only cars
i actually would prob go for a cayenne over a rr sport, my cousins has a few and at the moment has a cayenne s titanium edition. its sick. id like to pick up CPO cayenne s and put 20s on it and fabspeed muffler bypass pipes and a 50% tint and call it a day. that would be ideal for me.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
ugh im just so tired of the red M3 that has been written about time and time again

As a note to all... if you do decide to buy the (ambiguously gay duo) e92/e90 M3 please don't buy it in red...

Thank you
much better, LOL! how about this. friends dont let friends buy the e90/e92 m3.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
i actually would prob go for a cayenne over a rr sport, my cousins has a few and at the moment has a cayenne s titanium edition. its sick. id like to pick up CPO cayenne s and put 20s on it and fabspeed muffler bypass pipes and a 50% tint and call it a day. that would be ideal for me.
Keep the M3 or no?

Old 09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
much better, LOL! how about this. friends dont let friends buy the e90/e92 m3.
Ha, ya know what car im just lovin though is the audi S5... but they are just askin too much for it, i assume an RS5 will comin out soon and whats that going to cost 80k'ish - and the depreciation of audis is just killer

Old 09-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Keep the M3 or no?

f*ck yea! the m3 is here to stay!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
i know how you fell man. i wanna get an suv, and would like to pick up a RR sport or cayenne s. but then i think, i could get a 996TT, or a 997S, or a cayman S and supercharge it. so many thoughts, i cant figure out what to do. gonna try to wait and see what comes about as a lot of new cars are coming out this spring, so maybe ill wait.
Yea man... I need another m3 down the line, and shortly! But then the M5 pop's in my head, then going for another exotic, then this and that!

CLK Black has really caught my eye, that's a car I wouldn't mind getting and driving A LOT!!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Ha, ya know what car im just lovin though is the audi S5... but they are just askin too much for it, i assume an RS5 will comin out soon and whats that going to cost 80k'ish - and the depreciation of audis is just killer
i am loving the a5/s5 but youre right, toooo much money. just wait a year to a year and a half and pick one up for like half price. audi depreciation sucks!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
f*ck yea! the m3 is here to stay!
oh well then, by all means go for it! i thought it would become the new ride - i dunno if you saw what happened to my SL55 over the weekend:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=97312

but if i decide not to keep it - ill be searching for an 2006 E46 M3 (non-competition)

Old 09-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Yea man... I need another m3 down the line, and shortly! But then the M5 pop's in my head, then going for another exotic, then this and that!

CLK Black has really caught my eye, that's a car I wouldn't mind getting and driving A LOT!!
yea man, just whatever you buy drive the hell out of it!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
oh well then, by all means go for it! i thought it would become the new ride - i dunno if you saw what happened to my SL55 over the weekend:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=97312

but if i decide not to keep it - ill be searching for an 2006 E46 M3 (non-competition)
holy ****! thats terrible...i didnt even see that thread...im glad you guys are alright, thats most important. u get an estimate on the damage yet? sl55s are sick, im not sure id get rid of it, but an m3 would be a good choice.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:28 PM
holy ****! thats terrible...i didnt even see that thread...im glad you guys are alright, thats most important. u get an estimate on the damage yet? sl55s are sick, im not sure id get rid of it, but an m3 would be a good choice.
dropped off at the body shop today - no estimate yet cause im waiting for the new police report to be mailed to me and then the womans insurance is gonna pay for it

But im gettin an SL65 front bumper put on along with a 2007 grill update... but yea it is a sick car, i dont want to get rid of it, but i hate having a car thats been busted up like it has

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: another sub par m3 review