RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Thumbs up RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special

RSS Cayman Harness Bar

• Designed for Cayman Models with Factory or Aftermarket Slotted Sport/Racing Seats

• Powder Coated Satin Black
Easy to Install / Perfect Fitment

$459+ shipping

Contact RSS / Stuttgart Performance or your local RSS dealer for additional information or to place your order.

PHONE: 714.545.1046

NOTE: PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP WITH THE WHITE STICKER ON CENTER BAR AS SHOWN IN ABOVE IMAGE, THIS WAS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST.

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 02-06-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Updated information
Old 02-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Foozed is infamous around these parts
I know I'm reviving an old thread - but I would like to know if I can purchase this roll bar for my new Cayman R at this price?

Not making the jump for a full cage at this time and want to get some 6pt harnesses for carbon fiber sport seats that came with the R.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Dr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of light
I'd be interested as well.
Perhaps time for a new group buy?

Old 02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Foozed
I know I'm reviving an old thread - but I would like to know if I can purchase this roll bar for my new Cayman R at this price?

Not making the jump for a full cage at this time and want to get some 6pt harnesses for carbon fiber sport seats that came with the R.
Originally Posted by Dr. Bill
I'd be interested as well.
Perhaps time for a new group buy?
Foozed, we made this bar just for that reason. We have kept the price of the Cayman Harness Bar pretty fair since the launch and original post back in 2009 for this item. The special price has expired. However, feel free to give us a call and we would be happy to work something out with you. 714.545.1046 Thanks.