Avant Garde M510 Split 5 Spoke Concave

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Get Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Barryc
Hi- how much for a set shipped to 27284? Getting a new boxster s (981) and I'm interested in these wheels. Also, what springs is the car running in the photoshoot?

Thanks,
Barry
Barry pm incoming.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Get Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Those look awesome on the Boxster. I can also vouch for the quality of the wheels as I am a longtime member of e90post.com and have seen numerous people with Avant Garde wheels and no complaints. I have seen them in person numerous times as well and you WILL NOT be disppointed if you purchase these. For the money this is one of the best wheel companies hand down. BUMP for awesome wheels.
Thanks for the kind words!! As this is my personal Boxster S I can also vouche you will be hard pressed to find a better quality wheel in this price range!

Old 12-27-2012, 09:56 AM
All pm's replied!

Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Those look really nice!

Old 12-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by LaneS@MAcarbon
Those look really nice!
Thanks!

Old 03-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Teaser video from Audizine! Featuring the Avant Garde M310's and the M510's!