Very nice Covercraft Cayman car cover. Like NEW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 05:40 PM
drpaul is infamous around these parts
Very nice Covercraft Cayman car cover. Like NEW

I see this cover being sold on eBay for $500.

This cover was*used*on my 2014 Porsche Cayman a few times till I sold the car.

Now I have a VERY nice form fitting car cover by Covercraft that I have no use for. The cover has never been washed (because it's not dirty enough to do so) and is in very-very nice condition. It is a tiny bit dirty (on the inside of the cover) where the cover fits up against the tires. I could wash the cover since it's machine washable, but why? The first time you put this cover on your car it will get a little dirty again. That's simply what happens with all covers.*

To sum things up this is an EXCELLENT quality cover (one of the best you can buy), it looks awesome and I'm letting it go for less than half of what a new one will cost. You'd be crazy to buy this new for $400 or $500 !!!!!!

Now technically, this cover is for a 2013*- 2016 Cayman. I don't know why it's made for those* years only, because if you know Cayman's they have practically*been nearly the same size and shape for more than those three years. So I'm going to say that if you have an older model it'll fit. Maybe not as perfect as a newer model, but it will*still do a nice job at covering the car.*

THE COLOR IS RED

Porsche Cayman 2013-2016, Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. Designed primarily for indoor use, this plush lycra spandex cover stylishly hugs every curve of your vehicle while it provides Covercraft’s highest level of breathability, softness, and protection from dings. Also provides excellent resistance to dust permeation and heat buildup. Custom-shaped to your*Porsche Cayman.*The bottom edging of this cover features additional elastic to maintain a snug fit.

Asking price is only $175.00

THANKS for looking!

Attached Images