Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I GOT NEW RIMS and I figured out how to post pics!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Lazerblade is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Boxzing
hey i have the same lid....
Very cool and beautiful bike. I want to see if I can find another one. I loved it. It's hard to find a cool helmet with orange in it.

Last edited by Lazerblade; 10-26-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Boxzing is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Lazerblade
Very cool and beautiful bike. I want to see if I can find another one. I loved it. It's hard to find a cool helmet with orange in it.

thanks. the older arai quantum f haga replica has orange (flames) and the new arai quantum II retro has a more traditional flame paint scheme with orange. btw, i've used both shoeis and arais and prefer the arais over the shoeis simply because the shoei allowed more air flow into the face area and since i wear contacts, my eyes dried out. the shoei offers more periphreral vision and the eyebrow vents on the arai, kind of block your vision a bit. both weigh the same (rx7, x-11 & quantum II).

Old 10-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Boxzing
thanks. the older arai quantum f haga replica has orange (flames) and the new arai quantum II retro has a more traditional flame paint scheme with orange. btw, i've used both shoeis and arais and prefer the arais over the shoeis simply because the shoei allowed more air flow into the face area and since i wear contacts, my eyes dried out. the shoei offers more periphreral vision and the eyebrow vents on the arai, kind of block your vision a bit. both weigh the same (rx7, x-11 & quantum II).
Arais are hard to find. Do you have some links to the two you mentioned to look at? I think Motoprimo here in the Twin Cities sells Arai but they won't have those two in stock.

Sorry for the trouble.

Paul

Old 10-28-2007, 07:40 AM
986dream is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
yeahhh! I got some new 19's! And better yet, I figured out how to post pictures! hahhaha! so....here they are! These are of me and my beloved boxster in action with my Seattle 6speed guys!

Don't laugh! My hair was a mess! It was windy out! Hahah!
I love these wheels too !
And i have the same shirt as...the bear and i prove it :

Old 10-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Oh yea, sorry Boxtergirlie. Thanks 986 for getting the thread back on track.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:35 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 986dream
I love these wheels too !
And i have the same shirt as...the bear and i prove it :
hahaha! too cute! i like it! he is the R/S Spyder bear "Ferdie". haha! now...you MUST get a bear and drive around with him like i do! wink*

Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
[quote=Lazerblade;1425781]Oh yea, sorry Boxtergirlie. Thanks 986 for getting the thread back on track.[/quote

ya...geeeeez paul! way to dominate the thread! it's all good! be glad your on my "good list".

Old 10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
You obviously didn't follow our sound advice on the birthday/anniversary gift, eh?

Your loss.

BTW, good job on the wheels and Auto-x'ing.

yep! coilovers are next on the list! probably in the next 2 months. i'm on spending and MOD restriction for a little while. heh*

thanks for the feedback!

Old 10-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Alex
You obviously didn't follow our sound advice on the birthday/anniversary gift, eh?

Your loss.

BTW, good job on the wheels and Auto-x'ing.
lol! it's not his bday yet. not until nov. 5th. if i should invite strippers and hookers, you'll be the first person that i call! wink*

thanks for the compliment on the rims! it was my first real "drive" on them today. i'm used to the stock 17's! but...i still held my own!

Old 10-28-2007, 08:27 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
looks sick boxstergirl...very well done...love the huge polished lip in the rear.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 PM
porscheC4,

thanks much! they are a bugger to keep clean with brake dust, water, etc! but when they are clean....they sure shine!

btw...your bmw is beautiful! i have a soft spot for silver!

Old 10-29-2007, 08:15 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
porscheC4,

thanks much! they are a bugger to keep clean with brake dust, water, etc! but when they are clean....they sure shine!

btw...your bmw is beautiful! i have a soft spot for silver!
thanks! i know what you mean about the wheels...my bbs lm's are such a pain to clean, but when they are, they look oh so good. heres a few more for you if u want to see them...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=101951

any vids of your car?

Old 10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
ErikV10 is infamous around these parts
hahaha! too cute! i like it! he is the R/S Spyder bear "Ferdie". haha! now...you MUST get a bear and drive around with him like i do! wink*
Girls are cute driving with a teddy bear. As for guys, I don't think so. haha

Old 11-02-2007, 09:21 AM
humara is infamous around these parts
nice rims! i'd be afraid to curb those polished lips

Old 11-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by humara
nice rims! i'd be afraid to curb those polished lips
no kidding! haha! thank godness i have a driveway and no curb! and at work, it is a parking garage! and....if i do parallel park, i'm about 3 feet out! hahaha!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I GOT NEW RIMS and I figured out how to post pics!!