Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lol!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 AM
purplec320 is infamous around these parts
Those painted stock wheels gotta go!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I like the hood...........and the..the...the....well OK I like the hood.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Gary in BR is infamous around these parts
This is horrible, It just doesnot look finished. Change the wheels, lower it.
I mean 550 RWHP and stock suspension??? WTF??

This is my favorite ugly porsche:

Attached Images   
Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Ive seen much much worse. A little tweaking and it could be nice. GT2 badge?!?! Very very distasteful.........

Old 12-04-2007, 02:57 PM
djomlas is infamous around these parts
stupid *** people man

Old 12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Kirk is infamous around these partsKirk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
This thing was at a local Z/G/S2K meet in Ontario. It is by far the ugliest Pcar i have ever seen. Gotta love the GT2 badge on the back.....ohh, and by the way his friends are claiming 550rwhp! LMAO

That's Kelvin Ho's car. He's got a page up on Car Domain with more photos and all. I didn't think it was his car at first because he's in California and you said you saw it in Ontario... Dummy me, I was thinking Ontario, Canada.

He used to have a supercharger kit on the car (think it's a 2.5L), but then he switched to a twin turbo setup. He also had a nitrous kit on the car, but I think he's pulled that out now. So the horsepower is overstated but it is still far beyond stock.

Whether you care for his taste or not (I personally like the car except for the wing, wheels, and GT2 badge) he's a nice guy. I've got the carbon fiber hood he had before he put on the Gemballa hood he has now.

I'd post pics but...

Kirk

Old 12-12-2007, 09:58 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt know JC Whitney sells parts for Porsches

Old 12-13-2007, 02:47 PM
petaa7 is infamous around these parts
so hypothetically, if his oem wing pops up when he is going fast, and the rear wing serves as down force, wouldn't it slow the car down since the air passes through the first spoiler and hits the second spoiler?

Old 02-02-2008, 09:59 PM
autobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura about
Not a terrible looking car... but I dont know if I understand the painted red louvers
on the bumper. Seems it would look quite a bit better if they were a satin black?

Old 02-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
that yellow one is disgusting also.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:23 AM
986Jim is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kirk
That's Kelvin Ho's car. He's got a page up on Car Domain with more photos and all. I didn't think it was his car at first because he's in California and you said you saw it in Ontario... Dummy me, I was thinking Ontario, Canada.

He used to have a supercharger kit on the car (think it's a 2.5L), but then he switched to a twin turbo setup. He also had a nitrous kit on the car, but I think he's pulled that out now. So the horsepower is overstated but it is still far beyond stock.

Whether you care for his taste or not (I personally like the car except for the wing, wheels, and GT2 badge) he's a nice guy. I've got the carbon fiber hood he had before he put on the Gemballa hood he has now.

I'd post pics but...

Kirk
He is probably the nicest guy in the world, I'm sure. He has horrible taste however.

Really all that needs to be done is the GT2 badge removed and some nice aftermarket wheels. If he did that, the rest of the car would not look so bad. What makes the windows and tail lights looks soo cheeze is the overuse of black on the car. If the wheels were silver or some nice 19's with black and silver lip the car would look a lot better.

Also when somebody claims a lot of HP and has nothing to back it up it really makes them stand out as a poseur. I have a car with 424whp and know just how hard it was to get there (no not my boxster) and you don't do it with a bolt on turbo kit and installing nitrous that you never actually use or just with a 35hp shot and then add up all the number of what you "think" it should make then add 20% for driveline loss. You follow me?

So when you add up all those things, hp lies, ghey stock wheels, gt2 badge, etc... its just too many cheesy bits to not label the car is really ghetto. I'm absolutely sure your telling the truth that he is a nice guy however.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:32 PM
pbfoot is infamous around these partspbfoot is infamous around these parts
how was he allowed into europrojektz?

Old 02-05-2008, 02:47 PM
skidmarc is infamous around these parts
I'm sure he thinks he has a winner there, and he's probably proud to drive it. Hey, he drives a Porsche. He's part of the family, you know, the ones who never get invited to dinner...

Old 02-05-2008, 03:23 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by skidmarc
I'm sure he thinks he has a winner there, and he's probably proud to drive it. Hey, he drives a Porsche. He's part of the family, you know, the ones who never get invited to dinner...
hahhaha. that is messed up.