Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman/Boxster Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:42 PM
CaymanGT is infamous around these parts
Thanks JP-St -Louis

Softronic Race Plenum and Flash and CLEAR engine cover on the way.Then I will be Happier

Old 04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Gary in BR is infamous around these parts
Josh you are my hero.

Do I smell "OWNEAGE"??

CaymanGT I believe you have your Cayman at work, just go put a sign on the car that says "6speed rules" and take the picture with the lowest resolution.

If you still have problems PM me and I will send you my Email address, I'll lower the resolution and post it for you.

Just trying to help you here.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
sansan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CaymanGT
Picture..
Finally a pic... congrats on the car!

Old 04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
A guy in the NW forum is selling his Fabspeed exhaust fresh off a Cayman S. Just check the NW section. He has it at a great deal.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Gary in BR is infamous around these parts
Car looks good GT, the vinyls look good. Is that a PCA sticker in the corner? The ride looks sharp.

Put a 6speed sign in the next picture and I think all your troubles will be over.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:49 PM
HB.
HB. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CaymanGT
Lately I have Been Called .. OP ...and now a TROLLER? Whatever that is .anyone else want to bash me? My frigin Car is In the parking Lot here at work and My digital camera is in the car.I just have been working 8 am to 8pm lately . I have tried to upload a picture but it said the File was too large? .The Hooters Girls have issues with me taking their picture in front of my car and posting it on the internet (Especially in uniform) apparently they have to be carefull about Using HOOTERS as advertising.Eventually I will get some though ok. so how do I solve this too many Bites(Megapixels) Issue? I am not very Computer savy.I will go out to the parking lot and take another picture right now and try again ok .

How big is the pic? I can resize, and host it for you.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
6 Speedonlie Rules on my front window with all your names

I dont know if you can read this 6speedonline rules ! and all my Friends

Attached Images  
Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
ok....now just to be extra sure it's you.....go ahead and make a big sign with bold, black lettering that says......"BOXTERGIRLIE KICKS AS*!!!"

or....."BOXSTERGIRLIE IS MY IDOL". your choice. hehehehehe!!!!! i kid...i kid! =D

=P hehe!

btw...nice lookin' pcar! love it!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-03-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Gary In BR

YES PCA sticker.. I joined a month back ,I am kind of known as being a little Crazy to the local PCa club.when I was getting gas last weekend I saw the local PORSCHE club (about 20) of them comming down the road .Funny they did not call me ..someone said they tried and left a message but I had no messages.They told me my car is Kinda loud after I put the new Exhaust on it maybe thats why..REMUS EXHAUST /CATBACK. Happens again I am removing it and putting it on the first AMC Pacer I can Find

Old 04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i won the pca new member of the year in my region. i do autoX, but that's about it. oh, and i've submitted a couple of stories to spiel. i did a tour a couple of times, but it wasn't nearly as exciting as 6speed. as happy as my local 6speed guys were for me, i caught hell from them! hehe!

when i joined, i had not yet met anyone from 6speed, let alone know it was here! so, i just wanted any excuse to drive my car and was told about PCA.

i think i scared them last autoX when i wore my "UnFu*ckWithable" helmet. heh!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-03-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Nice Helmet

You will have to Remove that after you and JP-st -Louis have kids..

Old 04-03-2008, 01:55 PM
okay....i know i'm blonde and all......but i don't get it??? heh*

Old 04-03-2008, 02:02 PM
UnFu*ckWithable

I must be blonder than you . what does that mean ?UnFu*ckWithable

Old 04-03-2008, 02:10 PM
joshhhhhhhhhhhh! ^^^^^ help!

lol!

Old 04-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
OK OK OK.......

Jody is one of my friends Wifes whom she is so lucky to have. Hell I do not even like this Boxstergilie/Jody chick. Just when I was starting to be nice to her she went and painted her calipers PINK????. F'n Pink???? Yea like I do not get a hard enough time driving a Boxster.

UnF*ckwithable is a term used by many of the Seattle 6speeders created by Silversurfer (AKA BEN) that get together for at least one drive/other event per month. You can usually find us on a forum or with our credit cards buying more mods for our cars. All the UnF*ckwithable cars are all modded and usually get turned up noses by the so called PCA purist. You wanna know what I think of purist.....F*ck it let's drive!

BTW Boxstergirlie (aka Jody) Gotcha

Late April fools J/K

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayman/Boxster Forum