Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman/Boxster Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 03:21 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
josh....i still luv ya. even if you don't have pink calipers!

Old 04-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
You betta'

And they are not that bad....I guess.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
oh ya...don't forget...you're always the 2nd husband to all the ladies when the 1st hubby can't be!

i know the readers of this post are going to have a hay day now! =)

Old 04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
CaymanGT is infamous around these parts
UnFu*ckWithable

Now I am getting the picture here,Josh You are a lucky Man ... all the women and you dont even have to Marry them .I think Tom Leykis would Like you.I thought that term (UnFu*ckWithable) was something Nasty she was displaying there But just looking at that picture I thought NAAWW she so innocent looking. I must agree STOCK PORSCHE"S BORE ME ..I now believe that the PCA did not Invite me because Me and My car are not PURIST .I kinda had a feeling about that Old man River attitude I was feeling with them.I am right there with ya on the Mods on Credit cards thing though.Can I ask 1 Question though.. Ever Sense I got my car my Girlfriend has been on My A _ S !! about spending more time with the car .. spending all my $$$ on The car ..How I like the car more than her.. This is my first Porsche is this NORMAL? Jealous of a CAR? might be time to DTB ? Glad to see there is one girl that understands (Boxstergirlie01)

Old 04-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaymanGT
How I like the car more than her..

Easy you do like the car more. Yes it is normal and I am not married but my GF would not agree with most the stuff I do. It is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:22 PM
okay, this isn't very nice, but i can't help myself! hehe!

tell your GF that you'll be willing to spend some of your mod money on a counseling session for her since she seems to have some insecurities about a car. wink*

i kid...i kid........

Old 04-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Attention

Well I think the problem is that when we go somewhere the Car gets more attention then she does!!! This is all new to us .She is just going to have to live with it .I Love My Frigin Car!!!!! and Its faster without her in it!!!

Old 04-03-2008, 05:40 PM
well, unless she is paris hilton, the car is always going to get attention! lol!

but, back to my thread above...she honestly seems to have real insecurity complex. that can be pretty frustrating for someone (like yourself) to constantly have to cater to. i'd really suggest she try reading some books or talking to someone about feeling so inferior to a car.

Old 04-04-2008, 01:22 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Do you have any pis of your car?

Old 04-04-2008, 01:49 PM
NYS Speedracer

Previous Page of this thread .. Picture .. Kinda Lousy though . Going to go somewhere nice to get some Quality photos this weekend

Old 04-04-2008, 02:51 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Still not a fan of the lettering, but great car nevertheless!!! enjoy it in good health!

Old 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
GT Graphics

So I guess I will never Sugest a Gt Graphics Group Buy here @ 6speedonline ..The car looks better in person then the Picture .I will getsome good photos this weekend

Old 04-04-2008, 03:41 PM
^^^don't forget the BIG banner that says "boxstergirlie is my idol" across the front so we really know it's you and your car. wink* =D

Old 04-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Boxstergirlie01

And How do you think I CAN EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO MY now JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND???

Old 04-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
All I can say is WOW....to this thread.
CaymanGT... kudos to you for not being a troll and great job on the new P-car. Is it flashed yet? Cant wait for your pics.... Not a fan of the graphics, Im thinking less is more since it is all blacked out... again congrats, and way to redeem yourself... waiting for hooters pics (without your insecure gf, btw is normal) though.

BG... I see your changing avatars again and the pink calipers, hmmm its 3:30am and would have to give my opinions on it later... Maybe I should of never showed you how to post pics...

Also, I would have to add that this thread has to be one of the most entertaining thread in all of 6speed. Well except for the manly thread... I hang out mostly in the 996 forums; but you guys/gals just proved that you are just as passionate about your cars like the rest of the Porsche family...
Ill shut up now

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayman/Boxster Forum