Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman/Boxster Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
redridge! i've miss you! where have you been?

and...any comments on the calipers yet? lol! it's 4:30 pm, so you've had time to think! hehe! if you want a really good look at them....check out the NW section. you'll see i have my own thread. lol!

Old 04-05-2008, 09:56 PM
HB.
HB. is infamous around these parts
wow, I never even knew there were other sections below "other cars" lol

Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
BG... I believe that those pink calipers are all you. I didnt think it would look good, but after seeing the theme of the car... I think you pulled it off, Great job!!! Just leave the top black though, a pink top would def scream pull me over... and we all know how you drive. keep up the good work! Looks like you got a good family up there... enjoy in good health!

Old 04-06-2008, 09:12 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
RR,

thanks buddy! i appreciate your compliments! hopefully, one day you'll make it up this way and you can meet the gang!

hugs*

Old 04-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Ray S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura about
Nice Cayman except for the side script.

A little "type R" IMHO

Old 04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
CaymanGT is infamous around these parts
Ray S Chicago

Not its Not a TYPO Its a.... Cayman GT !!!! Now for $199.00 You can have a Boxster GT and we can be Bonding Brothers.Now I have another Question here ok . I was thinking of Doing My Calipers YELLOW ? (with Black Porsche logo) What do you think of that? I will match the colors of the Intakes when I get my Clear engine cover (On Order) also on order (Flash with Plenum) I obviously wont be happy until I am completely Broke .My car is now MY LIFE.My girlfriend says I have a sickness!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
heh*....look at my calipers! i'm allllllllll for it!

btw...your sickness is called "modiholicism". there are several of us here supporting each other. =P

Old 04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Boxstergirlie01

modiholicism ....is better then S _ X Just my Current Opinion ..Might change on friday

Old 04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Cayman GT: +1 on the yellow calipers, that would look killer! Where are the pics of the hooter girls and the car?... Link to the clear hood? and welcome to the disease.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Umm.......I've got variocam plus, a 997 3.8L engine in my Boxster S.....I'm not 60+ years old, and I'm a Sox fan, even though I live an hour South of NYC, and I sometimes drive my car in the rain, sleet, and/or Snow. I don't view the Boxster or the Cayman as an entry-level car... I had a TT, almost bought the GT2 before that....loved the Boxster S more. So there.

I've covered all of the topics in this thread.

One thing never changes. We're all very passionate about our cars.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Gary in BR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave
Umm.......I've got variocam plus, a 997 3.8L engine in my Boxster S.....I'm not 60+ years old, and I'm a Sox fan, even though I live an hour South of NYC, and I sometimes drive my car in the rain, sleet, and/or Snow. I don't view the Boxster or the Cayman as an entry-level car... I had a TT, almost bought the GT2 before that....loved the Boxster S more. So there.

I've covered all of the topics in this thread.

One thing never changes. We're all very passionate about our cars.

Thanks Dave,

Thats a H*(& of a post there. I love how you can sum up 16 pages.

way to go.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Dave

So what is your Opinion on putting GT graphics on a Cayman? The reason I did it was the moderator of the CC site (Ken) I believe has pictures with and without then on and I personally think that it makes the car look better and I am all for that . Putting the Meaning and Politically correctness aside.You know they make a BOXSTER GT Graphics too .

Old 04-10-2008, 10:42 AM
i'm all for individuality. but, then again, i have pink calipers!

i just think mis-badging is er...well, not good, but if a persons car is what the badge says it is...to each his/her own. =)

Old 04-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Miss-Badging

Boxstergirlie01 .. Now there is no Porsche Factory Made Cayman/Boxster GT so I dont think we can call it Miss-Badging .Its not like we are calling it a GT3 , or A Carerra ,Or Targa, Those are already Porsche Models .My feeling is this.If you have A Boxster/Cayman and You do some serious Mods Including Air Intakes ,Exhaust, Porsche RACING Plenum,Flash,Different Suspension,Body Kit, Its Deserving of a GT Logo.You have modified it ,Now a completely Stock vehicle I would NOT agree with putting a GT logo on it. Just like painting the Calipers PINK .I think there are both just or own custom Personalizations ALL the aftermarket Co's that Trick out porsches put a totally different name on their creation .I have seen Caymans called Rinspeed Imola Cayman,Strosek Cayman GT , Farnbacher GTR Cayman,Techart GTSport ,Cayman SRK ,Tourino RKN Cayman Coupe.So Now we have a Street mans name ...... CAYMAN GT .... for the hard core street Modifier.. Pink Calipers Optional

Old 04-10-2008, 03:14 PM
^^should you decide to have your calipers painted on that bad boy of yours.....i can give you the name of my tech. =D he'll hook you up with pink! hehe!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-10-2008 at 03:23 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayman/Boxster Forum