Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman/Boxster Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaymanGT
Yes I agree with the Pizza comment.That is why I was mentioning it.. So we can all Concour That You can personally Customize a Cayman Or Boxster and Call it a GT? I really Like The GT Graphics but some one mentioned Earlier that a GT logo was just a stupid thing cause the car really is not a GT.So whats the big deal? Is that upsetting to the forum members that someone puts a GT graphic on their car? No Ruff or 911 motor for me .. you are right that is very expensive. But is the GT Graphic Koser?

It is 100% GHEY! Go buy a S2000 and put a Type R sticker on it.

You are an idiot please do not buy a Porsche or post in this forum again!

Old 03-18-2008, 03:34 PM
CaymanGT is infamous around these parts
Jp-S-St. louis

Maybe you should read Invncble's Comment before you post a self Portrait of yourself you Idiot.What kind of Idiot would own a Boxster In WA anyway? Rains 300 days a year there? Invncble is 100% correct on ALL points . Thanks you Sir . I knew there had to be someone out there that does not have that OLD MAN RIVER attitude out there.I Think I will pick up my Cayman this weekend !!! and get the GT graphics on it .I cant wait to be GHEY

Old 03-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Ray S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CaymanGT
Maybe you should read Invncble's Comment before you post a self Portrait of yourself you Idiot.What kind of Idiot would own a Boxster In WA anyway? Rains 300 days a year there? Invncble is 100% correct on ALL points . Thanks you Sir . I knew there had to be someone out there that does not have that OLD MAN RIVER attitude out there.I Think I will pick up my Cayman this weekend !!! and get the GT graphics on it .I cant wait to be GHEY
LOL, you obviously missed the heavy note of sarcasm in Invncbles post.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
actually annual rainfall is less then many other cities. See link below. Once again you are showing how uninformed you actually are. See link below.

http://www.gonorthwest.com/Washingto...le/weather.htm

Thanks!

BTW: That is why I have a hardtop for right?

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 03-18-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Just a boxster?

Old 03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
HB.
HB. is infamous around these parts
Awesome pic JP

Old 03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Just a boxster?
We have the best Porsche/any brand car community in the nation in Seattle. I recently just had a BBQ at my house and had about 5 Pcars and a M3 at the house. You should have seen the neighbors. I am very lucky to have met so many great people to share my obsession with. We will do a drive at least once per month and in the winter we go skiing.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
JP-S St. Louis

Hey I just Joined the Forum and saw your pictures. I actually live just outside Seattle .when is your next Tour or rally or get together? Do I need to Join the local PCA? anyway .AWSOME pictures !! I have a 2007 Cayman Black On Black .. Thanks Much

Old 03-18-2008, 06:13 PM
Just a boxster?
Check into the NW section here on 6speed. We post most drives however we never post actual drive that we are doing. We welcome all drivers who like to have fun, go ***** out while not doing anything stupid. (blind passes etc)

For the most part the PCA drives are really not our 6speed style. We have a need for a bit more speed.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Just a boxster?
BTW:

I can not take credit for that picture. I believe it was taken by 6speed member Atomic80 AKA Jason "the camera man"

Old 03-18-2008, 06:20 PM
djomlas is infamous around these parts
o geez, he likes the stickers too now....
someone close this thread

Old 03-18-2008, 07:33 PM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Cayman GT makes me want to give up on 6speed....

Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Gary in BR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by invncble
Things I have learned reading this thread.

If Porsche were to make a Cayman convertible it would be just that, not a Boxster.

Since Porsche put different engines in the Boxster before they even made the Cayman, that makes them completely different cars.

A Cayman with any type of forced induction is now a Cayman GT.

Chicago has the best pizza.

The new 135 will have porsche owners running to their BMW dealers.

That seems like it sums it up, thanks.

Off the see the BMW dealer tonight.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Just a boxster?
Gary

Doesn't essentially does that make your car and my car a Boxster GT??

Sweet when do we get the racin' stripes?

Old 03-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Just a boxster?
Have I told you all lately that I really enjoy my Cayman Spyder.

No way Easy, We still have our core group here. I think we just need to circle the wagons when a dumb *** comes along. I like the 6 more then 986 and have not moved 100% over to TS.

Cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayman/Boxster Forum