Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pumpkin / Halloween LE Boxster Finally HERE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:39 PM
socal is infamous around these parts
the black wheels look soo good!

Old 05-10-2008, 03:18 AM
Mikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to behold
maybe we can start a new or turn this thread to the official LE Boxster thread and have everyone post their numbers and city that they are in....

Old 05-10-2008, 06:26 AM
maracuya68 is infamous around these parts
it's already 12 members of the facebook LE Boxster club

Old 05-10-2008, 07:58 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
i love the orange Boxster S. if i were in the market for one, that would be IT.

i think it looks better than my 996... besides the 997 RS and GT2, i don't think there is a better looking P car in production right now...

Old 05-15-2008, 11:58 PM
pdxboxster is infamous around these parts
Okay, I think I may have a problem. I can't stop thinking about driving the Sweet Potato. I'm looking for opportunities and time to get it out. I'm still hoping to really get to drive it someday at the track. It makes me smile when I'm in it.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Mikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to behold
You should change your signature to "arrived"?!? hehehe There are many events at PIR. Our group from Vancouver is planning to coming down for the June 20th and 22th events at PIR. Maybe we can meet up!

Old 05-19-2008, 09:38 AM
twylie is infamous around these parts
color coordinated watch?

mods, please forgive me and delete if inappropriate, but I just saw an SE Boxster and realized this watch was a match for it... The orange isn't quite as washed out as it appears in these pics. Really pops in person.

Old 07-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Do you guys notice the exhaust got louder without pressing "sport" after break-in and then the 3000 miles mark? It sound so good right now.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Anyone know if this LE model is only available in North America?

Old 07-26-2008, 08:14 PM
djmiroku is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mikli
Do you guys notice the exhaust got louder without pressing "sport" after break-in and then the 3000 miles mark? It sound so good right now.

Yeah thats the sports exhaust. Try it at high revs under a highway bridge! And, yes this car was only sold by North American dealers as far as I know

Old 07-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't know if the exhaust got louder or just that I'm revving it more readily all the time. I'm making it scream all the time. Just broke 2000 miles and I LOVE the WAIL of the engine going up to 6k. Haven't taken it higher yet, no space. I probably need to get out to the track.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Exhaust sound

I don't know if the exhaust got louder or just that I'm revving it more readily all the time. I'm making it scream all the time. Just broke 2000 miles and I LOVE the WAIL of the engine going up to 6k. Haven't taken it higher yet, no space. I probably need to get out to the track.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
cephas is infamous around these parts
Is the sound of this sport exhaust same as the 997 PSE?