Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teaser pic/w AWE-Tuning Exhaust installed....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 10:26 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
A few shots of the AWE-Tuning Exhaust:

Stunning looking Diamond Black tips:

14 and 16 gauge T304 and T321 stainless steel:

The outcome:

Last edited by TighTT; 04-22-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Hay Joey PM me a price on the Fabspeed cat by-pass pipes for my '00 986S . This will be for track use only of course

Old 04-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Andyuk9112 is infamous around these parts
Wow, you don't make anything of that quality for the RS4 B7 ?

Quality seems to an issue, this side of the pond ..

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=...wtopic&t=70006

Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
Crazed1, here is a video sound bite with our Gen. 2 exhaust on a Cayman S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dTlvNJ3bMw

Old 04-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Crazed1 is infamous around these parts
Joey:

Thanks for the info...I see the mufflers are oriented horizontally now...

Old 04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Andyuk9112: Actually making a cat-back exhaust for the RS4-B7 is currently on our list of upcoming exhaust fabrication. I understand that it is tough to get an exhaust for that vehicle since Milltek is the only company and I believe they are no longer exporting to the U.S.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:23 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Joey,

If you want to discuss your company's products, may I suggest starting your own thread? This might be a bit more tacktful of an approach rather than thread-jacking other people's posts.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
This is a public forum buddy and an enthusiast was inquiring about one of Fabspeed's T304ss exhausts for the 987 Porsche Cayman/Boxster; therefore, thinking proactively, I decided to post those pictures and the great video demonstration of our system so that the individual can get a better understanding of our Maxflo exhausts. They ask--> I answer.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:44 PM
brmike22 is infamous around these parts
Wow!

Originally Posted by TighTT
A few shots of the AWE-Tuning Exhaust:

Stunning looking Diamond Black tips:

14 and 16 gauge T304 and T321 stainless steel:

The outcome:

now that is what i call a sweet looking exhaust!!!!
I just took the virtual tour of AWE's shop on their website to see what they're all about. it's incredible how much of the design and fabricating they do on-site!
i love supporting local businesses, especially ones that sell products that are actually MADE in the USA. it makes me wonder if other companies shilling there exhausts in this thread can say that and actually back it up.
threadjack much fabspeed???

Last edited by brmike22; 04-22-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: content
Old 04-22-2008, 12:59 PM
This is a public forum buddy and an enthusiast was inquiring about one of Fabspeed's T304ss exhausts for the 987 Porsche Cayman/Boxster; therefore, thinking proactively, I decided to post those pictures and the great video demonstration of our system so that the individual can get a better understanding of our Maxflo exhausts. They ask--> I answer.

Thats an excellent way to represent your company. By calling potential customers "buddy" and showing a complete lack of online manners. Yet another friendly reminder of why I went with AWE and not fabspeed.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
hahah read correctly my friend-->TighTT=Buddy; Crazed1=Enthusiast. Don't get all bent out of shape over the internet-->doesn't make you any tougher. As for this thread go ahead and promote I'm going back downstairs to play with my new HD cam and the Murci.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:35 PM
EuroA4 is infamous around these parts

Actually I don't think he was inquiring...he just mentioned it as an option in reference to this thread. You could have just as easily PMd him about the video or posted your own thread. No one likes company ****** that ruin a good conversation...have fun in the Lambo....try not to wreck any more customer cars

BTW...AWE has the some of the best exhausts and service around...there are no other options as far as I'm concerned.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Hmmm...guess things got stirred up a bit. Sorry if I detracted from your thread TighTT. This thread was about YOUR car man. I'll need to get some pics of my car out here some day. Keep up the good work. Any other mods in the works??

Old 04-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Crazed1
Hmmm...guess things got stirred up a bit. Sorry if I detracted from your thread TighTT. This thread was about YOUR car man. I'll need to get some pics of my car out here some day. Keep up the good work. Any other mods in the works??
No worries Bro. As with all my cars....there is always something in the works! (very bad for my wallet!!)
I see that you're in Raleigh, NC.....Im often out that way for work (Sanford, NC). Maybe next time I'll fire down there in the Cayman rather than the T-reg.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:36 PM
That would be cool. Give me a chace to see that car and hear that exhaust (manufacturer purposely omitted : ) first hand...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:20 PM
invncble is infamous around these parts
I would love to see/hear it as well. I have been on the fence about trading the TT. BTW, would you happen to have any more pics of it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser pic/w AWE-Tuning Exhaust installed....