Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Softronic Software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 09:09 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Softronic

Their programming is state-of the-art for your automotive needs.

SOFTRONIC produces DME programming and hardware to suit your companies specifications.Their current software suite is a complex matched set of programs housed in a Flash Manager and Flash Client. This software is matched with two cables, an End User and Master Cable. The SOFTRONIC proprietary flashing solution outperforms all other combinations in speed and accuracy including the factory Porsche equipment.
SOFTRONIC is a Connecticut based Corporation with worldwide manufacturing and sales in automotive software and electronics.
They specialize in the impossible or the unimaginable. Their current Flash Client can read and write an entire automotive control unit complete, in less time than all other tuning or factory automotive software systems. What does this translate into time? Less than 5 minutes and as fast as 1 minute total time. These figures can't be touched by even the automotive manufacturers. There is no Binary that can hide from us at SOFTRONIC.

Their electronics are also just as amazing as their software, pushing the envelope on technology and design

I will Just add to this and say They are a Company Of Honesty,Loyalty,Integrity
Their Company Image in the Porsche Community is second to NONE
That one sentence says it all .We Specialize in the Impossoble !!!!
Thanks Scott

Old 05-31-2008, 10:52 AM
6SpeedPorsche is infamous around these parts
I don't see any other tuning company getting involved with the people like this, so that itself shows me how down to earth this company is. I'm impressed and wouldn't mind telling people about it. Good job!

Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 PM
shellshocked is infamous around these parts
Softronic - Leistung für das Leben
(Softronic - performance for life)

Old 05-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Winners Will be Posted June 1

Softronic will post the Winners tomorrow June 1. We have been very busy checking binary from PCA Racing today. I would like to say that all the posts were great just want to remind people that there will be 3 Winners. Unfortunately everyone will not get the software for Free.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:09 PM
987bs is infamous around these parts
Am I late???

Anyway, I'll give it a try...

Softronic is GREAT because is something that would make your already-GREAT Porsche even better, and I bet it puts a BIG smile on your face each time you are at the wheel .

Great offer guys! Congrats to the lucky guys who won this great product and to Softronic for the chance to win a free software!

Old 05-31-2008, 10:02 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
I thought it was so important I started another thread! LOL sorry

Here's a link to my post (I'm sure you guys have already chosen, but still wanted to send you guys my thoughts before the deadline) (posted 11:55)

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=132153

Old 06-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Winners Are........

I would just like to thank everyone for entering and unfortunately only 3 were chosen.

Porschepet
Luck_Topher
Chaud

I picked a 4th that would have won a flash also however his car was a 99 996. I decided to give him the Durametric cable for doing such a good job though.

All other entrants that end up buying the Softronic software will get the Durametric software added in for free when they purchase. That is a $247.00 value.

Would the 3 winners or 4 in this case please send me an email with your full name and address.

Best Regards,
Scott SLauson

Old 06-01-2008, 01:28 PM
lucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant future
Awesome! I'm excited! PM being sent now! Thanks so much!

Old 06-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Flyer007 is infamous around these parts
Thanks Scott..... Really bummed that it doesn't work for my car. But I am very familiar with the Durametric Software and am looking forward to that.

Old 06-01-2008, 01:48 PM
6SpeedPorsche is infamous around these parts
Congratulations guys !

Old 06-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Softronic

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! is all I can say Words can Not even describe my feelings of Gratefullness.My spirits have been lifted and I am In total shock.I will not sleep this week thats for sure.I have wanted this software for SSSOOO long !!!! I cannot wait to get it Installed . I am also waiting for Softronics Plenum for the 2.7 Liter Cayman to be completed and then I will post a DYNO.My Goal is to have the fastest 2.7 on the Planet and I really needed Softronics Help and I feel Like I won The Lottery.Thanks Scott I really appreciate all you and Softronic do . Peter

Old 06-01-2008, 08:56 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lucky_topher
Awesome! I'm excited! PM being sent now! Thanks so much!
And he just called me about this. Depending on the damage done this weekend I might have to start looking into software!

Old 06-02-2008, 02:11 AM
Hez
Hez is infamous around these parts
So ... will the Durametric software allow me to dictate when the spoiler actually comes up on my 987? Currently set at 120kmh... our speed limit here in Oz is 100kmh! At that rate, my spoiler will never get a chance to come up... i'm thinking of setting it at 100kms. Anyone know how this can set?

Old 06-02-2008, 02:37 AM
chaud
So excited!!

Thanks so much Scott! Just got back from out of town, and saw the great news! I sent you a PM just now with my info...

Wooohoooo!!!

Old 06-03-2008, 06:03 PM
softronic

Just wanted to say thanks again to Scott!!! Really appreciate all you do .Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.