Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Softronic Software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Softronic is the best because they have built and cultivated a strong brand (image) by developing, proving and standing behind Porsche products that make Porsche cars perform better for the dedicated Porsche owners.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Winners

You may download the Durametric software at http://Durametric.com and the Softronic software at http://softronic.us/flashersetup.zip .

DO NOT install until you have the cable and can plug it in to the USB port after installing the software.

I hope that you will all give a report on the software and tune after you receive them.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Softronic

Thanks Scott .This was really amazing .This week for us both

Old 06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
All the cables have been sent and from the East coast. I did not send them overnight and most should arrive by next week. They were all sent USPS Priority.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:33 AM
chaud
Originally Posted by Softronic
All the cables have been sent and from the East coast. I did not send them overnight and most should arrive by next week. They were all sent USPS Priority.
Sweet, can't wait! Thanks Scott!

Old 06-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Got My Cable

Does anyone know how to do The Install ? I have my cable and laptop here .Thanks so much

Old 06-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Install

This is the link to download the Softronic software that will read and write to your car. Please download and install this.
Next after software install:

1. Plug in the cable to the USB and let the computer install it automatically. Should it ask if you want to, say yes and allow it. THIS HAS to be done just after the software is installed and before the program is run.
2.Plug the cable into the OBD2 port or also known as the diagnostic port.
3.Turn on the key.
4. Launch the software and after it reads and when you get to the "Comments " fill in if you want Sport mode, what year, model and trans you car has, manual or auto, name and email address.
5. The file will then upload.
6. Turn Off the key and unplug the cable, you may use the car until you receive the new files to tune.
6. I will then send you your files within 24 hrs or your tuner.
Should you not see a "Next" button at the bottom of the screen you will have to change the DPI from 120 to 96 or Normal
http://www.Softronic.us/FlasherSetup.zip
Best,
Scott

Old 06-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Scott

I downloaded something called Framework correct? took about 15 Minutes or so .Then it went to a Porsche Flasher RUN screen I turned the key on and plugged in the cable .clicked run it ran for about 30 seconds or so and said Porsche flasher software install complete .. Is that it ? I dont remember any Options menu .. worried ..please help .Thanks

Old 06-08-2008, 01:38 PM
chaud
Scott, would you please elaborate on the "Sport Mode" option? Is this available for all models, and how is it different from the standard flash? (ie, is it more aggressive than the standard flash, or does it add something extra?)

Last edited by chaud; 06-08-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by chaud
Scott, would you please elaborate on the "Sport Mode" option? Is this available for all models, and how is it different from the standard flash? (ie, is it more aggressive than the standard flash, or does it add something extra?)
It is only available on the 987 or 997 so unless you own one do not worry about it. Sport was an option on these cars.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Scott

Did My file go through ok? I think I finally got it .I Pm you some info I forgot on the Comments ..2007 2.7 5 speed (and so on) thanks so Much Scott .you are a very Patient Man

Old 06-10-2008, 05:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
OK guys I do not think we all have to multi post across all the boards for a question or each step, just email me. This has been done hundreds of times without any problems. I think some of you are getting the Durametric install confused with the Softronic. These are both entirely different softwares.

Best,
Scott

Old 06-18-2008, 05:08 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Contest over, thread is closed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.